Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Mogu’Shan Palace - Raid Preview

Mogu’Shan Palace - Raid Preview Preview

Mogu'Shan Palace is one of the three new raids that will be opened in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. This six-boss raid is located in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and invites you to explore the hidden secrets of the elusive Mogu empire, one of the new indigenous Pandarian races.

Dungeon Map

Artwork

Last edited by chaud; 2011-12-30 at 06:24 AM.

I didn't know it was going to be a raid. The place looks amazing in the artwork.. hope it transitions well into the game.

Deleted
    No space for trash again. Seems like the brainless 2min trash again

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    If only the in-game versions of the concept art where as detailed and had such amazing lighting.

Looks gorgeous. Hopefully sizes will be like 4.0 raids and they'll keep up the boss amount.

I personally hate trash, but it adds content and stops me feeling like " ugh full clear and not even 2hrs...!"
    Krakshot - MM Hunter
    Humiliation - Prot/Holy Paladin
    Purification - Disc/Holy Priest

Originally posted by someone or the other :
    Don't try and make sense of a game that sends you dragons in the mail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zortha View Post
    I personally hate trash, but it adds content and stops me feeling like " ugh full clear and not even 2hrs...!"
    It has to be the right amount of course, but not like the filler trash between hagara and ultraxion.
    4mins drakes spawning. That's it...

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks very nice, i like the asian theme of the xpac .. np with that as a western guy.

Rly hope the artwork will blow me away, since graphics rly are getn out to date compared to 2011 games.

I'm just happy it wasn't Sunwell buffed to level 90.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

Titan Repository.

Interesting.

Deleted
    Under epic raids it says three raids. And this raid has 6 bosses... It doesn't seem like it's referring to three at launch but three in total.

I hope my logic is off, otherwise it could be bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    Under epic raids it says three raids. And this raid has 6 bosses... It doesn't seem like it's referring to three at launch but three in total.

Lol what are you talking about? All of this stuff previewed is launch stuff. Thee will be 3 new raids at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Lol what are you talking about? All of this stuff previewed is launch stuff. Thee will be 3 new raids at launch.
    firelands was supposed to be out at launch so was uldaur
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post

Those three raids are referring to launch raids.

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    firelands was supposed to be out at launch so was uldaur
    Right... and we still got 3 raids at launch both expansions regardless of no Uld or Firelands. In Cata's case all 3 were brand new too.

I wonder if this is a titan creations chamber of Pandaria like Ulduar was to NR?
    I also have a feeling that the mogu themselves are titanic creations as well. Possibly related to the Earthen?
    They look like orc too

Oh hey didnt notice that from Blizzcon... something about the Titans in this raid!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Mogu=vrykul of southrend and are giant orcs that banished orcs for being weak from a portal to the twisting nether or maybe brox impregnated a panda.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Right... and we still got 3 raids at launch both expansions regardless of no Uld or Firelands. In Cata's case all 3 were brand new too.
    Cataclysm was supposed to have 4 tiers like WotLK (which interestingly enough was supposed to have 3 - ToC was a last minute decision so we ended up at 4):
    4.0 - Throne of the 4 Winds, BWD, BoT, Firelands
    4.1 - Abyssmal Maw
    4.2 - War of the Ancients
    4.3 - Temple of Earth AKA Deathwing
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~