Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    The issue will forever be blizzard's normal -> normal / heroic -> heroic. T11 was so great because you actually spent time doing normal modes and THEN heroic modes. Every tier after that is 1 week of blowing normals then heroics. It's dumb.
    Agreed. T14 should be better.

Quote Originally Posted by cydus View Post
    For holy priests on Spine, Guardian Spirit is an invaluable spell for bad combos of searing plasma and grips, GS will proc for "0" healing if they have searing plasma and save them, its awesome.
    are you sure about this? I usually save GS for rolls but from the few times I have used it on random people I remember that sometimes, if the debuff was freshly applied, the entire GS heal would get eaten and they would still die...

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    are you sure about this? I usually save GS for rolls but from the few times I have used it on random people I remember that sometimes, if the debuff was freshly applied, the entire GS heal would get eaten and they would still die...
    This is because gs has a highest possible amount of healing it can do. So if a person is at 10k health with a 400k debuff and something hits them for say 15k, they're health will be brought to -5k, at which point gs will say "I need to trigger" and heal them for 50% of their health (we'll call this number 75k) which will be consumed by the debuff.

They will live if current health + gs heal > amount remaining on debuff.

GS is still invaluable for the +60% healing taken and the ability to set off a large heal before a person dies. If the debuff doesn't have much left, chances are GS will save them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    I've tossed out maybe 100 GS'es on our Spine attempts and I've never had someone die through GS. Almost always I save it for people under half health that get gripped and have searing plasma, but you can also toss it on people with extremely low health with searing if a blood will kill them and you don't have a spirit link totem going out.

Quote Originally Posted by cydus View Post
    I've tossed out maybe 100 GS'es on our Spine attempts and I've never had someone die through GS. Almost always I save it for people under half health that get gripped and have searing plasma, but you can also toss it on people with extremely low health with searing if a blood will kill them and you don't have a spirit link totem going out.
    This is because the damage in this fight is very gradual, and its rather rare to have someone with a full 400k debuff when they die. Most often the debuff will be low enough for GS to save them.

Also the +60% received healing is very major.

jelly your guild blew up?

Quote Originally Posted by Flay- View Post
    jelly your guild blew up?

The guild did not blow up. It is a peaceful dissolution at the end of the expansion. Several of our core members and officers have expressed the desire to quit for some time now, and this seemed like an appropriate timing.

We are having our last raid tonight.

Make sure to cycle through stances for the ice phase. Ditch inner focus and throw on inner will for the extra 14% movespeed (6% extra movespeed if you have run speed on your boots, which you should) but be sure to pop inner focus again before the end of the phase!
    I'm not clear on what you mean here. Movement speed increases do not stack. It has been the subject of countless tests since Vanilla and can be verified in the Character pane these days. BaS is also a static 160%. All other increases are ignored when it's active.