Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Rogue Blood DK 2V2

how the shit do you beat this setup

as a double dps team its hopeless and you might aswell leave

and as healer dps u basically gotta outlast the rogues first 2 vanishes before u can attempt to kill him
    theres no point going for a blood dk and there never was

i dont see how blizz doesent see the problem..

they've basically made rogues non viable kill targets in 3s or 2s anymore and blood dks are rediculous

Discuss.

Blizzard don't generally balance the game around 2v2. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Blizzard don't generally balance the game around 2v2. :/
    or 3v3 . . . . . . .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    or 3v3 . . . . . . .
    What is wrong with balance in 3s? Unless you mean complete balance that every spec/combo will be as viable as the next one.

If you can't outlast a rogue's cds stop playing double dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrikspya View Post
    What is wrong with balance in 3s? Unless you mean complete balance that every spec/combo will be as viable as the next one.
    3's is pretty balanced actually. i mean ya, you can't walk in with 3 druids and expect a 2500 rating or anything, but there are a LOT of viable 3's teams.

Oh and yeah, Blizz doesn't balance around 2's at all, they never really have and they gave up trying a year ago, so....yeah. lol.

Im a Blood Dk. I have very little resiliance, but high lv pve gear. I started doing arena recently with a frost mage buddy. Im like, <--- (dems is mah wins)
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezoar View Post
    Im a Blood Dk. I have very little resiliance, but high lv pve gear. I started doing arena recently with a frost mage buddy. Im like, <--- (dems is mah wins)
    "dems is mah wins?" wtf

You're not making a good case for Blood DKs like this, just saying.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    you are the reason pvp is so stupid right now.

on topic, depending on the comp all u have to do it kite the dk and make sure he just cant get to you. knick away at his health and at the same time make sure he doesnt get too much vengeance. the point of this comp if for you to zerg dk, he get 10k attack power from vengence, pops cds to get back all health, rogue comes and they both destroy you.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

If you are 2 melee: you cant.

If you have a ranged you can kill the blood dk pretty easily. Just stay the hell away from it.

Deleted
    Stay away from the DK as a range. It isnt so easy grip slow and the roq could be ugly in the same way. But tbh why u try 2vs2? If u farm your points u can lose this game, thats no problem. The ELite S11 will be buyable in the 3vs3 and 5vs5 Brackets and both are more balanced

15+ Year Old Account
    its really not that easy to stay away from a dk of any spec....

10+ Year Old Account
    I do 2s as unholy dk with a hunter partner, we can usually beat this team by ccing/kiting the dk as best we can and killing the rogue. Also, dispelling vengeance is very important on the blood dk, makes them lose like half their damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nitroburst View Post
    how the shit do you beat this setup

as a double dps team its hopeless and you might aswell leave

and as healer dps u basically gotta outlast the rogues first 2 vanishes before u can attempt to kill him
    theres no point going for a blood dk and there never was

i dont see how blizz doesent see the problem..

they've basically made rogues non viable kill targets in 3s or 2s anymore and blood dks are rediculous

Discuss.
    I'm having a hard time understanding this, had to read it 3 times.

So basically you are a double dps team (though not telling us which one) but expect help, on how to beat Blood DK + Rogue teams? Nice.

I bet double frost mage or frost mage + fire mage beats the shit out of rogue + blood dk.

you don't even mention what setup you are playing, but going for the rogue is probably most valid.

the other day me(hpala) and my feral met double feral. lost after 2193913829 minutes

double frost mages, and win?

Play mage rogue and win

Dont let him deathstrike. Blood is way easier to kite than frost or unholy, though crippling poison might throw a wrench into the works.

I'd kill the rogue, vanish doesnt take off dots only cloak, and even that doesnt take off bleeds.

You should tell us what your team consists of.

It really depends on what comp you're playing. Blood DKs can just faceroll melee, but most ranged can steamroll that blood just as easily. Also, rogues are quite viable kill targets. They really aren't very durable outside of a few fairly long cooldowns.

It would help to know what you're playing, though. If you're playing melee/healer, peel that rogue off your healer and don't feed the dk vengeance. Throw CC at it if you have any to spare. If you're double melee, you should be able to squish the rogue. You have more damage than they do, so use it. Whether you can beat the dk after that is another matter, but that's your best shot. A good alternative is to bring some sort of ranged so you don't get hard countered by a single artard spec.