Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Tunnel rogue and kill him before the blood dk kills you. Whatever you do don't go on the blood dk, no attacks = no vengeance = no dmg.

mind telling us what setup you play exactly so people can give advice? I play re/hunter myself and we wreck that setup.

I play ret/affli at 2k mmr 2v2. We faced a comp like this. We cc'd the dk and did not attack him at all, just focused on the rogue and killed him. Just as the rogue was dead, the dk killed me with 2 28k death strikes. That is just stupid to being able to hit that much to 4100 resi without being attacked for vengeance. My lock buddy killed the dk in 2 mins after that.

Blood viability sucks ass and the rogue is pretty weak if you tunnel him. Id go for the rogue and keep the dk away, blood barely have any tools except heals.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroburst View Post
    how the shit do you beat this setup

as a double dps team its hopeless and you might aswell leave

and as healer dps u basically gotta outlast the rogues first 2 vanishes before u can attempt to kill him
    theres no point going for a blood dk and there never was

i dont see how blizz doesent see the problem..

they've basically made rogues non viable kill targets in 3s or 2s anymore and blood dks are rediculous

Discuss.

Buddy you're doing something wrong... I play ret/mage and mage/rogue... We faced like 2 of them with a 1950-2k mmr (didnt see one higher even though im sure there are) Both my comps do the same thing. We start off really heavy on the dk with counterspell (after initial stun, if im with the rogue we dont overlap silences) after the opener we get him to 40 maybe 30 percent depending on crits. After this point it's already over. We can honestly focus the dk ... with silences and disarms he cant do anything and he won't outheal my damage... sure the rogue can stop some of it but with novas, sheeps he wont do much... I also CoF to make sure the dk doesnt go anywhere... (granted he has AmS ect.. but cooldowns run out pretty quickly, good dks will pop a lot of cooldowns during our opener, but he get screwed after anyway) We never even came close to losing to them..

I'm only talking about 2 comps though.. I can understand different comps can have more problems.

Kite the DK, dispel Vengance

Focus the rogue every time u see him, grab that stealth detect buff if he tries waiting.
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    If you can't outlast a rogue's cds stop playing double dps.
    the problem is the DKs 40k crits while neither of them can die ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    the problem is the DKs 40k crits while neither of them can die ...
    If you can't kill a rogue without a healer in a 2v2 situation you seriously need to rethink your comp / playstyle.

Deleted
    Playing dbl dps you should be able to kite the DK/Keep him away from you. As long as you don't feed him with stacks of vengeance, you should be able to outlast him for when invis-buffs appear, so you can open on the rogue.

But it really depends on your comb like stated before. The above is just one suggestion out of many.

Played rogue/blood 8-0 no vent >.>

Faced this comp last night. We got the rogue down but my partner died at the same time. So it was me (rogue) vs the bloody DK with full health. Had a good fight for about 15min until i finally beat the guy. /spit
    If you'r not first you'r last

Check out a guy named Mercader. Hes a rogue that runs with a blood dk partner in 2s

Not sure what combo you play, but....
    Rogues aint OP at all, even with stage 2 daggers they are easy kitable. Just try to keep away from them even if it means you have to wait with dmg
    DK's.... I have no problem with them playing a rogue or warlock.
    With the Blood DK playstyle i can imagine Warriors and enh Shamans are abit underwelmed vs a Blood DK
    But any decent combo Mage/Rogue, Lock/Rogue, Mage/ShadPr should be able to kill a blood DK.
    If thats not working take a healer with you....
    I can only say things from the point of a Rogue/Lock, but they are pretty doable especially if they have no resi