Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    I dont really understand how Rift got the Honourable Mention over DCUO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Rorcanna, how bout you spit your nonsense into a mirror. More people will care that way. Your little piece had nothing to do with nothing. Dog ages? Really? If I wanted to bash WoW, I'd talk of its nonsensical tracking/reporting of subs, it's declining shine and appeal, its lazy development, it's wonderful balance issues, its bugs that are worse than new games starting, its bland feeling story, etc, etc. but I didn't say anything about any of that, did I? I just said the old dog ain't winning anymore game of the year awards.

So go derp yourself.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Hey Rorcanna, how bout you spit your nonsense into a mirror. More people will care that way. Your little piece had nothing to do with nothing. Dog ages? Really? If I wanted to bash WoW, I'd talk of its nonsensical tracking/reporting of subs, it's declining shine and appeal, its lazy development, it's wonderful balance issues, its bugs that are worse than new games starting, its bland feeling story, etc, etc. but I didn't say anything about any of that, did I? I just said the old dog ain't winning anymore game of the year awards.

So go derp yourself.
    Haha, someone's so so touchy. And no, I do not reckon that you're worth taking seriously considering your harsh reaction and the weird statement of "go derp yourself". Must be l337speech. If you can't take it, don't hang out on an open forum spewing your bashing. Just a friendly advice.

Now go enjoy your Star Wars game, and let me enjoy my 7 year old and extremely well-established MMORPG that isn't about Star Wars. Seriously, people whine about WoW being milked for cash, and then jump to the most milked franchise in the entire history of movies, games and toys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Haha, someone's so so touchy. And no, I do not reckon that you're worth taking seriously considering your harsh reaction . If you can't take it, don't hang out on an open forum spewing your bashing.

Go enjoy your Star Wars game now, and let me enjoy my 7 year old and extremely well-established King of MMORPGs.
    Actually I think most people would like nothing more than that. However some people seem to have such a hard on against this game and the people who play it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, someone's so so touchy. And no, I do not reckon that you're worth taking seriously considering your harsh reaction . If you can't take it, don't hang out on an open forum spewing your bashing.

Go enjoy your Star Wars game now, and let me enjoy my 7 year old and extremely well-established King of MMORPGs.
    I'd love to let you enjoy your game, which is why I don't go posting bullshit in the WoW forums. Do the same and there wouldn't be any problems at all.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Actually I think most people would like nothing more than that. However some people seem to have such a hard on against this game and the people who play it...
    I have no problem with the game, I do however have a problem with all the players that bash WoW to up it . I believe SWTOR can stand just fine without crazed fans swinging clubs, really.

---------- Post added 2011-12-31 at 12:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    I'd love to let you enjoy your game, which is why I don't go posting bullshit in the WoW forums. Do the same and there wouldn't be any problems at all.
    It's not bullshit, it's simply a different opinion from yours, is that so hard to accept for Mr Touchy? .

I am enjoying my game, and I also follow SWTOR to see changes and evolvment in the game out of interest. Shocking huh? That someone can have 2 mmos on the interest board...3, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem with the game, I do however have a problem with all the players that bash WoW to up it . I believe SWTOR can stand just fine without crazed fans swinging clubs, really.
    As opposed to :

Originally Posted by Naix
    Looks like I will be part of the growing wave of disappointed SWTOR players and going right back to WoW.

Same here.
    I really pity people who think Swotr will be better than Wow in any aspect, it wont. After all the installing shit im done with it.
    It goes both ways I'm afraid and at this point the amount of troll hate that gets burned on this forum is alarming...

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, where are the mods on this? This thread has went down the same road as its 200 predecessors the past week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing better than coming back to a thread after a great dinner out and seeing it devolve into this. Amazing.