Poll: Hunter or Warrior for 2s and bgs?

Hunter or Warrior for bgs\2s?

Hi everyone, I'm torn between the 2 classes for bg\2s. When I bg I normally just solo queue since all my friends quit. I've been leveling both classes and I think that I like the hunter more for having fun kiting people and being ranged but zooming around on the warrior get addicting. I'll do 2s weekly and 3s if I can ever find a team. Would hunter still be ok for this if I put a lot of time into it or is warrior just so much better? I'd also have no heals in the bgs since I'm solo queueing and spending most of my time in there or doing useless pve stuff. Thanks

Deleted
    Simply put; Warrior if you run with a healer, and Hunter if you don't.

So since you aren't running with a healer, I voted for Hunter. Hunter is a class with probably the highest skillcap aswell (PvP), so if you get really good with it, you're gonna make some angry people.

Deleted
    2s is a bit frustrating as a hunter. Most annoying thing, and UNIQUE to hunters, is the deadzone. It gets removed in MoP.
    Second annoying thing is, that your health knows only one direction: DOWN! Also as good as unique to hunters.
    LOS is a problem thats also shared with other classes, so no complaints here.
    A hunter plays 2s with another DPS, rarely successfull with a healer --> basically cannot kill other healer teams. Top choice for second DPS is Feral, Rogue, Ret.

...and in the end I still chose to play a hunter, exclusively. I don't know why.

He has no heals for BGs. I'd definitely say hunter, that's a solo class that is based on kiting as well as having stealth.

Warrior.

Hunters are probably the worst class right now in PvP. They probably will be until 5.0.1, too. Warriors at least have plate and self healing.. Not to mention a whole lot of hard hitting abilities. Also multiple long-duration CCs.

I think I'm just going to finish leveling my hunter over the next few days, farm his honor set and when bored level the warrior. I'll stick to the hunter for my main since they can solo a lot of pve and I'd rather be ranged in raids since I have derp moments on melee where I tend to tunnel vision more. After gearing I'll slowly level the warrior and just get him gear at 85 and do arena games on him and maybe some rbgs too. I rerolled on Darkspear since I'm sick of Tichondrius, hunter is 63 atm but I can't find work in real life so I'll be 85 in a few days. =\ Thanks for all the help I really love both play styles but the hunter is better for me in the little bit of pve I do when sick of bgs