Deleted

Fully block blocked users.

Way it is at present, if someone we've blocked posts in a thread, we still see:

"This message is hidden because *name* is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list"

Also when someone else comments on the blocked users posts, we see their original post that was blocked, defeating the point.

Something blocking them completely would be appreciated & also would lead to some others not replying to ones they've already blocked, but saw because it was commented on by someone else.

This would also help in not getting notifications, only to see the only reply to a thread was from someone that's "blocked".
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2017-02-11 at 05:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't think they can do anything to block quotes from people you have on ignore. However, if you are running an ad blocker, you can create a custom filter using the following text:
    Code:
    mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored
    That will hide the ignored posts completely.
    Unfortunately, the adblocker I use, that doesn't work. Already tried it.

As for main part, shame, because it could stop some of the pointless arguments & similar

Use the above mentioned filter in AdBlock Plus. It will completely kill the message they have posted.

No way to block when they've been quoted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Way it is at present, if someone we've blocked posts in a thread, we still see:

"This message is hidden because *name* is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list"

Also when someone else comments on the blocked users posts, we see their original post that was blocked, defeating the point.

Something blocking them completely would be appreciated & also would lead to some others not replying to ones they've already blocked, but saw because it was commented on by someone else.

This would also help in not getting notifications, only to see the only reply to a thread was from someone that's "blocked".
    isn't there a box you can click to not get notifications in the settings menu?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.