Deleted

Fastest way to farm JP points?

Title pretty much.

I have started fresh on this one realm and I got one 85 there now, I'd really love to level a warrior up, but I cannot be arsed to without heirlooms (lazy, I know). I really am starting to get a bit irritated on running the same heroics over and over again only to get a couple hundred JP's out of it. So I googled a bit and found a site that said that running PVP (BG's) is actually faster way to get justice points, even after the point conversion thingy 375HP-250JP. Is that true?

If it is, what is the fastest bg to farm honor in? Is it the CTA SOTA that we have going on atm (hate it with passion, but guess I could grind it out) or running random BG's? Also mixing it up with TB seems to net even more honor, but is it worth it, if we are defending? (Pretty much insta-lose.)

Thanks!

E: Also, is there ABSOLUTELY no way to convert VP -> JP or CP -> HP? Kind of irritating, I liked the way it was in WOTLK

You can obtain 4,000 JP and 4,000 honor (max for both) by running BGs from levels 1-60. This then converts to around 6,700 JP total, which is enough to get you only a few pieces of heirlooms. By the time you get your full set of usual heirlooms, your new toon on the new server is gonna be almost level 80 or higher anyway, so what exactly would be the point?

And yes, I know this to be true because I farmed nothing but BGs on my rogue and I was level 62 when I reached my cap on both honor and JP, this is WITH the honor bonus you get from the guild talent, as well as doing many weekend battlegrounds with extra honor rewards.

You can convert conquest to honor and valor to justice, but not the other way around. Also, you can convert valor to conquest, but not conquest to valor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    You can obtain 4,000 JP and 4,000 honor (max for both) by running BGs from levels 1-60. This then converts to around 6,700 JP total, which is enough to get you only a few pieces of heirlooms. By the time you get your full set of usual heirlooms, your new toon on the new server is gonna be almost level 80 or higher anyway, so what exactly would be the point?

And yes, I know this to be true because I farmed nothing but BGs on my rogue and I was level 62 when I reached my cap on both honor and JP, this is WITH the honor bonus you get from the guild talent, as well as doing many weekend battlegrounds with extra honor rewards.

You can convert conquest to honor and valor to justice, but not the other way around. Also, you can convert valor to conquest, but not conquest to valor.
    Thank you for posting.

The only thing stopping me from actually grinding the BG's out as a low level toon is the fact that I'd get killed in matter of milliseconds at the start (without any gear whatsoever) and that warriors are quite squishy in low lvl BG's to begin with.

Where can I conver the points? I've never seen a vendor that could do that for me!

after you cap on valor each dungeon offers 140 jp each claer i think i could be wrong or reg dungeons do anyways.

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 04:40 PM ----------

By the valor/justice vendors there is another vendor justice supplies vendor or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathoris View Post
    after you cap on valor each dungeon offers 140 jp each claer i think i could be wrong or reg dungeons do anyways.
    It's 70 JP now for completing a 5H after the weekly VP cap, but that is in addition to whatever JPs you get for the individual boss kills. So depending on the number of bosses in the 5H, and whether LFD pugs are inclined to skip certain bosses just because they can, it could be a little more or a lot more.

For HP, I always get a ton from AV because of the HP awards for capturing the objectives, but to really make BGs worthwhile you have to actually win the thing. If the opposing faction is on a winning streak, you're better off in 5Hs. Tol Barad still wins the HP farming award, more if your attacking, but even defending you get more than you would from a won BG. Unfortunately the availability of Tol Barad is fixed at 2 hour intervals. I can run a lot of BGs and 5Hs in 2 hours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathoris View Post
    By the valor/justice vendors there is another vendor justice supplies vendor or something like that.
    But how about the Conq - Honor and Valor - Justice? I know about the Honor - JP and vice versa

Deleted
    I used to farm ZA/ZG when you could que for them, with just a decent group that was easily 1200JP/hour but dont know what the most efficient way is these days

Deleted
    So there is no way of convert CP - HP, VP - JP? I tried googling around, but couldn't really find anything except the patch conversions.

Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    So there is no way of convert CP - HP, VP - JP? I tried googling around, but couldn't really find anything except the patch conversions.
    No you cannot convert CP to HP and VP to JP. You can only convert CP to VP and vice versa for the equal currency and HP to CP and vice versa for 100 points less.
    I did a similar thing not to long back. I was just plain out tired and burnt out from running Heroics. I queued for a few BGs. You normally get around 200-400HP if you win. Do a couple and you are good to go. It is even better if it is the CTA weekend for a Big BG.

I recommend you queue for a few CTA BG's for a couple of hours. You will have probably capped at least once in 2-3 hours. Imagine all the time you will be saving wiping on bosses and especially on trash.