Story Powerleveling Stopping Point

You can only proceed up to Quesh, as you cannot venture onto the planet without being innoculated and that quest requires level 33.

Just in case anyone was curious.

And I was soooooo looking forward to the complete WTF comments via having a Darth title along with Xalek as a low 20s Sith Inquisitor

EDIT: If anyone knows of a way around this, lemme know.
    Last edited by Viertel; 2012-01-17 at 04:42 AM.

Did you have a friend doing all the heavy lifting for you?

Im confused how you beat even the end of ACT 1 boss without bringing someone else in to do the fights?

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Did you have a friend doing all the heavy lifting for you?

Im confused how you beat even the end of ACT 1 boss without bringing someone else in to do the fights?
    I'm kinda pro!

Khem'val hates me though

All joking aside, yeah it's one of my roommates. We're really frustrated with minor things with the game with the most notable offender being the ability responsiveness and eating GCDs. So, we figured we'd work on making some crafting mules and why not just play the other AC of our classes? (Assassin for me, Marauder for him). So we just traded off on a planet per planet basis.

On top of playing the other AC, we're also going the opposite alignment so it was a really fast way to see how you can alter your story fairly dramatically. My SI's storyline was mostly the same, but his SW's storyline branched off into completely new directions via going light side versus dark.

It was a unique experiment we wanted to try. To be honest, we're both REALLY bummed we couldn't push further. All in all, even with us trading off, it only took maybe 10 hours total? Something like that to do both characters. The running around really wasn't so bad.

The 'most difficult' part of doing this is there are quests for both classes that require drops. If it requires drops, it requires you to actually do damage to the monster via a massive majority (80%+) or the item won't even appear. While it wasn't TOO bad on Drommund Kaas (LV 9 vs 14/15), it was absolutely brutal on Taris for my SI with a level 18 whittling down a level 33/34 strong.
    Last edited by Viertel; 2012-01-17 at 04:50 AM.