Rogue 28
    Mage 13
    Priest 11
    Druid 11
    Hunter 7
    Paladin 5
    Death Knight 5
    Warrior 0

As far as i can understand, pvp is supposed to be balanced around 3v3.
    Atleast thats what i've heard over a hundred times.

Thn my obvious question is, when is Blizz going to start balancing ?
    This table is almost an exact copy of what it was at the end of s10,
    they only switched the mage frequency with the rogue's one.

Why is it that Resto Shaman and Affli Lock have been completely dominating the 3s ladder
    of the entire cataclysm expansion ?

Now dont get me wrong, i'm not a rager, i dont really care THAT much about it.
    But i just dont understand why this OBVIOUS problem hasnt been adressed in over 12 months.

Deleted
    Please, if you think its easy to balance and complain about that, balance the game of rock, paper and scissors. Then you can come back, and say that they are bad at balancing.

Deleted
    Wow even after 7 years there are still cries for balance. Balance in a game that was never intentionally made for pvp. Get over it.
    I play Rogue, Priest and Mage sincs day 1. It seems balanced to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP is now balanced around RBGs.

In other words PvP is not balanced, you transform it to a large
    enough scale where you can have 1 of everything if needed.

RBG was just an excuse to stop balancing the PvP of WoW.

Deleted
    Lol have i ever said its easy to balance ?
    Do i assume perfect balance in all arena sizes and all other forms of pvp ?

The only thing that any normal person would assume is somewhat a sligthly decent balance
    in 3v3 after 1 year of the current expansion.
    Is this too much to ask ?

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post

Why is it that Resto Shaman and Affli Lock have been completely dominating the 3s ladder
    of the entire cataclysm expansion ?
    Like druid/lock synced in bc, wotlk... Just a coincidence that the classes sync best together, hence they will be overplayed. Might aswell have been rshaman and ret paladin.... but it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    Shaman 37
    Warlock 33
    Rogue 28
    Mage 13
    Priest 11
    Druid 11
    Hunter 7
    Paladin 5
    Death Knight 5
    Warrior 0
    As far as I remember a holy pala, unholy dk and mm hunter won the Arena contest at BlizzCon this year, so numbers doesn't always speak for itself

But still seeing that warriors doesn't even make it to the top 50 list is kind of sad..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lists like these distort themselves.

People perceive Resto Shamans to be (slightly) better than Disc priests? 90% of all healers will play a Resto Shaman instead and the people making a team that are looking for a healer will be looking for a Resto Shaman rather than a Priest or Paladin.

The best caster is Warlock? That means Mages (or, probably a better example, Shadow Priests) are less likely to be included unless they sync well as third option (which they do, MLS is a strong combo). What melee works best with the two 'strongest' options for each slot (Lock / Shaman).... Rogue. So, that'll be the most common melee.

While I don't necessarily disagree with your premise that this could be balanced better and I honestly don't think it's hard to get it closer together than it is now (not saying it'd be perfectly balanced, but better), lists like these are essentially worthless for determining class power imbalances.

Deleted
    pvp IS going to suck this season , imagen a rogue with the legendary's , a mage with a legendary and full ruthles minimun ( or cataclysmic what ever you want ) its just a faceroll team...

Deleted
    High End 3v3 is dominated by good players. Good players who reroll fotm and execute better in mirror matches than anybody else while having a good percentage versus the so called "countercomps".

Deleted
    I think that top 50 list is only really relevant to top 50-quality players. It's a little fallacious to induce that this will carry much further than the best of the best. When you boil any game down this far, it will look unbalanced. I don't really think you can make a statement from this information that stretches much further than "If you're really really really good, then half the classes in this game aren't competitive".

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't need another thread on how shitty warriors are in arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE