Thread: new mouse?

new mouse?

although technically this should prob be in the computer forums i will be using this mouse for playing swtor so ill ask here

i have the roccat kove+ atm and im having trouble assigning the buttons on the mouse to keys on my keyboard, ie:-ive tried assigning number 5 key to a button but its not having it, dont know why but ive tried all i can think of but its just not happening fsr so im thinking of getting a new mouse

i was thinking of getting the razer naga mouse, mainly coz the 12 buttons on the side are just replacing the 12 keys at the top of your keyboard(the numbers 1-0, plus the minus and add keys) which means you dont have to assign anything which i like, but after looking at my nephews naga man that mouse is small, way smaller than it looks like in the pictures....:-) so im looking for a mouse which offers the same(or almost) functions but a bit bigger

the corsair vengance m90(http://www.corsair.com/vengeance-gam...ing-mouse.html) looks like a decent mouse but can u assign each button as u see fit

ive also looked at the steel series World of Warcraft®: Cataclysm™ MMO Gaming Mouse, which looks about the right size for me and yes, its wow gaming mouse but im presuming you can it for other games as well......:-)

anyway, any ideas would be of help

thx in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    I have big hands, and I too had the same concern with the Naga. In the end, my brother got myself one for my birthday. At first I had to use the rubber stickers to get my bearings, but I now use all 12 buttons with Shift and Ctrl modifiers with great ease.

It really is a very good mouse, but it can be hard at first.

Deleted
    I will advice you to wait a week or two and get Cyborg M.M.O. 7 mouse. It was supposed to be released for the holidays but was delayed a little.

I have extremely bad experience with razer mouses, have copperhead and lachesis, both of them with broken mousewheels and useless now. Razer naga feel like a mouse with a calculator on the side to me, i have no idea how i will be able to react fast enough and instantly find the button i need in a fast paced pvp fight but its probably possible.

On the other hand cyborg mouse parts are metal and not so easy to break, the mouse is highly customizable and the buttons seems more than enough to me so Im planning to get one in the next few weeks.

Hope it helps.

i have had many issues with the razer mice.... i would suggest Logitech g700 anyday of the week

Deleted
    Razer naga > all

10+ Year Old Account
    I have used the same Naga for at least 2 years now, probably longer. I use it in WoW and SWTOR and i use all the buttons.

SWTOR its nice because we seem to have a ton of skills and I hate clicking.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

naga all the way, epic naga tho ^^ as a sniper i got like like 30 + binds alrdy at lvl 26, i got small hands tho, using shift ctrl binds. 1 2 3 4 5 ` caps q w e r t a s d f g z x c v b and f1 f2 f3 for buffs, naga helps a lot :P
    By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail

Stop throwing money at their advertising staff and a get a solid gaming mouse not some abomination, Deathadder/Xai/G400 (or if you find the mx300 spawns like g1/g3) or something along those lines.