Thread: Happy new year!

Deleted

Happy new year!

Drunk off my ass!

Happy new year fellow priests! Priests are awesome, best class ever!!

Hope you all will have a happy new year with healing and dpsing in dragon soul!!!

Greets //sne

Deleted
    Priests of disc, of holy, of shadow, MY BROTHERS! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day will come when the guildmates of priests fail, a day when we /gquit and forsake all bonds of raid groups, BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! An hour of noobs and nerfed heals, when the age of priests comes crashing down, BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! This day we HEAL! By all that you hold dear in this good game, I BID YOU STAND, PRIESTS OF THE WEB!
    Last edited by mmoc700620a63e; 2012-01-01 at 01:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vand3tz View Post
    Priests of disc, of holy, of shadow, MY BROTHERS! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day will come when we /gquit and forsake all bonds of raid groups, BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! An hour of noobs and nerfed heals, when the age of priests comes crashing down, BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY! This day we HEAL! By all that you hold dear in this good game, I BID YOU STAND, PRIESTS OF THE WEB!
    /stands, fist over heart, tears glistening at the corners of my eyes.

Happy New Year fellow Priests Discipline, Holy, Shadow, PvErs, PvPers all.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Happy new years mighty priests
    to represent our class i have been amassing an army of priests in an attempt to leap of faith someone across org, However with most of us wasted it didnt work xD

Have a good new year guys and gals

Deleted
    Happy easter nerds! :P

Happy New Year fellow Priests.

Deleted
    Best wishes for all of you ^.^

Happy 2012 (Or whatever obscure calendar you follow), priests. May the, uhm, er, Force? Be with you. I'm sorry, I don't really play SWTOR, but I did recently re-watch the whole Star Wars saga and very much enjoyed it.

What's this got to do with this thread? Nothing! Fuck it, I'm drunk. Just have a good new year okay?! Good....
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

Deleted
    I would personally like to thank the moderators for their awesome job keeping this forum intact!!

And thanks to all who answered! <3 Priests forever

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Happy easter nerds! :P
    Sounds like someone had a good night. >:-)

Happy new year everyone!