Thread: 0x3B bsod?

0x3B bsod?

I started to get 0x3B bsod last night, It the first time I get this code anyone got any experience with it and know what it means?

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    I started to get 0x3B bsod last night, It the first time I get this code anyone got any experience with it and know what it means?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=0x3b+error+code ()

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...4-d7e2dbe88a52

Yeah fine already found about that but it doesnt tell me a damn shit about what it is supposed to mean, should I just re-install my video card drivers?

That code is tied to hardware. Either you have a faulty piece of hardware, or one of your drivers are acting up.

That's all we can tell you without additional information.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    That code is tied to hardware. Either you have a faulty piece of hardware, or one of your drivers are acting up.

That's all we can tell you without additional information.
    Yeah I updated driver not long ago, and used the auto install with catalyst, I did not reoved previous driver version this might be the problem.

Completely remove all drivers via device manager, then reinstall them. See if that works.

Installing over old drivers (especially video drivers) can cause all sorts of problems. You want to completely remove them before installing new ones.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Completely remove all drivers via device manager, then reinstall them. See if that works.

Installing over old drivers (especially video drivers) can cause all sorts of problems. You want to completely remove them before installing new ones.
    Its what I did right after my previous post it fixed it.