Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Not at all, I think every poster in this thread is well aware of my infatuation with myself!
    I've never heard of it!
    Also we haven't watched AD in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Here here.

Besides, she's not that shallow. The things I took notice of where our similarities crossed dealt more with how we handled personal decisions. I often find myself overwhelmed trying to take on too many things at once, fixate once I get started on something to the point I can't break away, and in general am terrible at managing my time, even though I have a keen awareness of it. I'm overly dramatic (the literal sense, not cliché "drama"). I'm a little too concerned about my appearance. And of course, there's the generosity. I give away everything if I think it's going to a more appreciative owner. It just feels good.

I write, too! ▬► OC Sky Shatter first-person narrative: Breakthrough
    You wanted it, you got it — ask Lady Rarity and Sky Shatter on Tumblr

The final part of my last comment drives my roommate up the wall. Her personality falls with Trixie, so you can imagine there are... clashes.

Deleted
    Because I wake up after midnight. All the Europeans are in bed by then
    So your schedule is weird again?
    Guess I'll have to wait for that time of the month.
    You know, when the schedule is so weird that it's normal again.

Deleted
    I'm going to try to stay awake until 3-4pm today, which means I may sleep until like 3am.
    If I then stay up until 6pm tomorrow, I'll be able to be awake until 9pm on Saturday.
    If I wasn't so damn lazy I'd actually try and figure out the system behind your schedule so I know the days when you'll be awake at times when I may want to watch AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    If I wasn't so damn lazy I'd actually try and figure out the system behind your schedule so I know the days when you'll be awake at times when I may want to watch AD.
    You're one to talk! Near as I can figure, you sleep for one hour, eight times a day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphince View Post
    You're one to talk! Near as I can figure, you sleep for one hour, eight times a day.
    No, that's just when I lurk / play WoW or Might and Magic VI or anything.
    I'm always asleep between 01:00 and ~08:00 ish.

10+ Year Old Account

Sounds like the opposite of Rarity.
    I'm still trying to understand this. She gave up her tail to a heartbroken stranger. Made dresses for all of her friends, repeatedly, hoping to make them happy at her own expense. The moment she met Twilight, she insisted on giving up her time to fix Twi's mane.

She just has an irresistible fondness for gems. One moment where she can't help fawning over Spike's ruby, and everyone thinks she's greedy. She redeemed herself several times over throughout the episode!

Now that I think about it, I used to love gems when I was little, but I stopped collecting them a long time ago. Still have my favorites though... gold-electrolyzed quartz. It turns it sky blue! ^.^
    Last edited by Delphince; 2012-01-05 at 10:30 AM.

Steam is borked again :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I can't seem to get an "inquisitive" look down on this Colgate.

I even put her hoof under her chin. It just doesn't look... inquisitive-y enough.

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/228/434/new_armor_by_giuliabeck-d4l86ay.png
    The textures, Duke! The textures!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durgen View Post
    How is HoMM VI? I have it, but it really doesn't run well on my laptop so I haven't done much with it. I've been hearing reviews that say it's dumbing down everything like removing resources, less strategy in battle, etc. I'm assuming you at least think it's tolerable cause you've been playing it a decent amount, but would love to hear your overall take on it.
    Well I've played parts 2-4 + expansions and VI so far and even though I thought it was rather stupid to cut ressources (Only Wood, Ore, Blood Crystals and Gold left) and only five factions instead of eight it works out pretty well imo.
    The five factions are different from each other and it's probably the first game I did NOT have a favourite because they're well balanced and incredibly fun.
    The skill trees aren't that complex but hell, that's fine.
    The five campaigns are awesome, it's a story that links all of them together (the other games didn't really have that much story, iirc.) and yeah ... it's cool.
    And that's without even have played multiplayer, only the campaigns themselves.
    On a scale 1-10 I'd say:
    HoMM II: 6.5
    HoMM III: 9 (nostalgic value :P)
    HoMM IV: 8
    M&M VI: 8.5-9 because that's pretty much the only game I loved playing the campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post

I even put her hoof under her chin. It just doesn't look... inquisitive-y enough.
    Well... what kind of "inquisitive"? Philosoraptor? The "thefuck?" Seriously? The Thinker?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/228/434/new_armor_by_giuliabeck-d4l86ay.png[IMG]
    Me so much gusta.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post

Make her squinting, and pushing her bottom lip out slightly.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zyLRO.jpg[IMG]

Did you try something like this?
    It's even weirder because everytime I hear someone say "inquisition" I instantly think of Trixie and / or yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Well I've played parts 2-4 + expansions and VI so far and even though I thought it was rather stupid to cut ressources (Only Wood, Ore, Blood Crystals and Gold left) and only five factions instead of eight it works out pretty well imo.
    The five factions are different from each other and it's probably the first game I did NOT have a favourite because they're well balanced and incredibly fun.
    The skill trees aren't that complex but hell, that's fine.
    The five campaigns are awesome, it's a story that links all of them together (the other games didn't really have that much story, iirc.) and yeah ... it's cool.
    And that's without even have played multiplayer, only the campaigns themselves.
    On a scale 1-10 I'd say:
    HoMM II: 6.5
    HoMM III: 9 (nostalgic value :P)
    HoMM IV: 8
    M&M VI: 8.5-9 because that's pretty much the only game I loved playing the campaigns.
    III is still the best imho, haven't time to play VI yet, but IV and V were pretty meh...