Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

SWTOR GMs Banning Users For Going to Zones Above Their Level

<snip><snip>
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2012-01-01 at 04:02 PM.

Second time for this today that I know of....gg

Hahahaha now I'm even more glad I gave up that game already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, what a low blow by Bioware on their part.
    It is their own fault that people are able to do this, and it's not like they made some huge sign saying Illum: lv50s only or BAN!

The accounts shouldn't be banned, Bioware should just not be lazy and fix it, if that is what they wish to happen.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I think there using the word Ban when it should be suspended as in the closing.. stating any further tos violations will lead to permanent account closure.

This is what comes when bioware rushes their product, banning peopler for going into zones above their level i lol'd.... glad i holded off buying this game
    One second, let me get my tinfoil hat

thats ridiculous, if its such a concern for them couldnt they have implemented a level requirement to enter the area?

Yeah, this is kind of wrong.

They should instead put a level cap on all slicing safes in the area, rather than suspending accounts....lol. Great way to keep a player base, if I can get a 3 day ban for accidentally breaking TOS.

There's always more to these stories than meets the eyes....

Of course, don't expect the bandwaggoners to actually check what may have happened before jumping aboard the bashwaggon.
    Last edited by Eliandal; 2012-01-01 at 07:20 AM. Reason: shpelling

What trash. I remember going to STV on WoW just to see the scenery at level 6 because there was a map in WC3 called Booty Bay and I wanted to see it.

well it's the same shit in cataclysm, people got max herbalism/mining within 2 hours of launch. the only difference is blizzard didn't ban those people and bioware is banning.

These containers... They should place lvl 50 mobs around them so they can't get to the. If that doesn't work and the lvl 40 is able to kill the lvl 50 mobs, then there is something wrong with their game balance.

They should hire me to be on their dev team. Or any wow player that's been in the game long enough to know blizzards tricks.

ouch, here I was thinking MMO's are about being able to explore the world the way you wish to.

Read the email guys. Its filled with bad grammar and lots of inconsistencies in the capitalization. Even Ilum was spelled wrong.

Fake.

There's always more to these stories than meets the eyes....
    The way I understand it is that there are PVP zones on Ilum that are devoid of players due to the game's release and no mobs. Low level players can get there and farm worry free obtaining something like 200k+ credits per hour. I've heard people talking about bots there, so it's possible that this person got caught in a bot sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Read the email guys. Its filled with bad grammar and lots of inconsistencies in the capitalization. Even Ilum was spelled wrong.

Fake.
    Right, because you know this how?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    Right, because you know this how?
    I read the email and used common sense?

Bad grammar = Unprofessional = did not come from Bioware.

<snip<snip>
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2012-01-01 at 04:03 PM.

It's legit... not fake