Deleted

Few questions from a new player.

Hi, I would appriciate some help here.

1. Is there a way to make the minimap spin around your dot instead of your dot moving in a still map? After playing WoW for 6 years this confuses the hell out of me and is making it hard to navigate.

2. Is there a way to disable the Security questions? (Offtopic, I have only been asked the question 'What is your favorite film' to which of course my response is Star Wars

3. When do you pick up your first profession. (I would like to be as efficient as possible, whilst I am not going to min-max and optimize everything yet it would be nice to get to end game in a decent position

4. Does SW:TOR support addons? (Maybe a healbot style addon)

5. When do you get to 'bang' hot chicks. I thought the leader of the Jedi Temple was quite fetching, but no matter how many times I clicked on her she wouldn't pay me any attention, I was under the impression you could date chicks and have them appear in your ship later in game etc.

6. Is there any film specific lore characters in the game? I am not too sure about the time scale of this game and the start of the episode 1, but is Yoda around? I would cry with tears of joy if I met Yoda... After all Yoda was like a million years old.

Thanks in advance for your answer, much appreciated.

1) Not that I've seen

2) Probably not.

3) Around level 10. You can get them earlier if you're determined.

4) Nope.

5) You can romance specific characters during your progression, generally seems to be related to your class.

6) No. TOR is set around 3,500 years before the film's era.