Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sp2danny View Post
    They are the best farmers. But the problem is, once you level a druid, you'll fall in love with it,
    and change proffs to something with better perks, and then you have to level a new farmer again.
    It happend to me :P
    Exactly this
    The problem is the raw number of druids you need, at least one for cat/bear, and another for tree/owl, and then you can spare the third for picking flowers.

Haha yes I know the problem, I also leveled a druid for gathering but by the time she was max level she had become my alt as she was simply to much fun to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my druid best farmer for Herbs.

Only reason I leveled a Tauren Druid!

herbing and Skinning are the absolute best professions to use a druid for (assuming you will never raid on it) because you can do them in form. You can hover over a corpse and skin it without aggroing anything nearby and you can pick an herb the same way. For mining, it won't save you much time because you don't get that awesome no-aggro bonus, but you might as well be druid to save gold on the flying ability. I remember flying around Nagrand in BC skinning tons of clefthoofs and clefhoof bulls for that blue tanking set that every bear needed back in the day, amused by people who had to kill nearby mobs to do the same thing.