Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Gurabashi and Darkmoon faire arenas should be instances.

I'm all for a fair fight between big teams, even raid teams, but if you get some guy from a 25man guild with 10 players facerolling it, it feels like being challenged by a coward. I want to get a fair fight. I know getting others to help you might show "skill" but after a point it's just convenience. Some get an unfair advantage by just happening to be in guilds with 677 people.

Why don't they make it an instance. To at least get a random opponent.

Even from the same realm. It doesn't have to be cross realm.

1v1 is fair I hear.

I much prefer the current system even though I have no chance at getting the DMF one unless no one else shows up. It just takes dedication/luck.

Maybe not 1v1, but 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1. With a debuff that stacks the longer you go without dying that reduces healing done to you. No one can talk to anyone else. Boom.

Deleted
    I said, it doesn't have to be 1o1. It can be a random instance with a random opponent. The random opponent can be a group or the 10man of a guy.

Suck it up, get some friends to help you, you got friends dont you?
    No? Too bad!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Suck it up
    It must feel so brave going against 1 guy with your 10man raid.

Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    It must feel so brave going against 1 guy with your 10man raid.
    At least I got friends who help me with what I want? LOLOLOLOLOL
    I couldnt give a fuck... really. I got it, you dont. Simple.

Deleted
    You also got a tendency to incite flame wars that add nothing to the discussion. Go throw your baits elsewhere.

You also got a tendency to incite flame wars that add nothing to the discussion. Go throw your baits elsewhere.
    This isnt a bait. This is actually an advice... get some friends, it really helps. Its an MMO... Massive Multiplayer Online... you can meet people here that will help you out.

Deleted
    This isnt a bait. This is actually an advice... get some friends, it really helps. Its an MMO... Massive Multiplayer Online... you can meet people here that will help you out.
    Then why don't you suggest to remove the Arenas and Battlegrounds from the game and make it all world pvp. Are you suggesting that? Because your argument is void if you do not suggest it.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    O you guys... This is why we can't have nice things.

All the QQ is always about PvP.

OP, I see your point but I think that's part of what Blizzard wants. I think they want to see people organize to accomplish a goal.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    they want to see people organize to accomplish a goal.
    The main point is, here some people are incapable of doing it by the circumstances created by the designers.

Namely, they make you able to join a 10man guild. You feel nice with the guys, you do not leave.

Then a mediocre 25man guild gets to have more players.

They win. I mean, what exactly did they do more? They had more players. Did they give more effort? No.

Then why don't you suggest to remove the Arenas and Battlegrounds from the game and make it all world pvp. Are you suggesting that? Because your argument is void if you do not suggest it.
    Why would I suggest removing Arenas and BGs? You on crack (still?) or something?
    Gurubashi/Darkmoon is an FFA blood fest, arenas and BGs aint. You never noticed players "help" each other during FFA eliminations? For their own benefit. Yes, players DO team up in FFA games. You really Do feel butthurt, dont you? So Ill repeat it once more, get some friends to help you out and enjoy your chest.
    I got helped by friends in the past and I help them all the time myself when they want contents of such chest, simple.

I couldnt give a fuck... really. I got it, you dont. Simple.
    Shame, because free for all is kinda, free for all. The way you do it isn't free for all, it's 10v1v1v1v1

Deleted
    Gurubashi/Darkmoon is an FFA blood fest, arenas and BGs aint.
    Yeah that's the kind of argument that removed you from rational discussion. You put some arbitrary labels by yourself and you think that wins arguments. That destroys your argument. The whole point here is what you prefer. You prefer that way the Gurabashi arena works. I don't. You do nothing by saying it's called somehow by putting it a label.

I agree with being able to form a group in there and heal group members is not a great idea.

However the only change they should make is to not allow grouping in there and everyone must stay hostile to anyone else.

If you wanted a fair fight, go duel or play some actual arena. You will never get a fair fight in the DMF arena no matter what since its supposed to be a FREE FOR ALL arena, in a FFA game, someone must die first. That is a part of the game play for a FFA game.

EDIT: On second thought, they should also add some kind of mechanics or debuff to prevent people from teaming up all game and not engaging each other while one person loots the chest. Maybe a stacking debuff which increase damage taken and a strong DOT.
    Last edited by tommyyx; 2012-01-01 at 11:38 PM.

No, I also mentioned you where you blindly miss out - People DO TEAM UP in FFA games. Thats what I do and my friends. Then we see (and laugh, I guess) at people who badly try to solo it and fail so miserably. Its a "group" game. If you dont believe in FFA team ups... continue to live in your dreams . PRO gamers say HI rotfl.
    @tommyyx: Then me and my friends would simply kill/zerg anyone who isnt from "our group" (we know our names...) and protect so that the one that needs to loot it, loots it. Hardly any change there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyyx View Post
    I agree with being able to form a group in there and heal group members is not a great idea.

However the only change they should make is to not allow grouping in there and everyone must stay hostile to anyone else.

If you wanted a fair fight, go duel or play some actual arena. You will never get a fair fight in the DMF arena no matter what since its supposed to be a FREE FOR ALL arena, in a FFA game, someone must die first. That is a part of the game play for a FFA game.
    Well yeah but as you just said, it's not FFA. They can't fix it that way you suggested though, the "opponents" could just not attack the guy in a group.

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 01:36 AM ----------

PRO gamers say HI rotfl.
    What exactly is pro in a 10 vs 1? Tell us.
    Last edited by mmoc5a44133bd1; 2012-01-01 at 11:37 PM.

Right. That's why you tell all the level 14s you gank that they should have had a couple of 85s protecting them.

Look, I'm happy you have enough friends with the same dickish mindset to compensate for your lack of bravery, honor, or PVP ability - I really am. That being said, they don't belong in a place that's supposed to be unaligned chaos.

Well yeah but as you just said, it's not FFA. They can't fix it that way you suggested though, the "opponents" could just not attack the guy in a group.

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 01:36 AM ----------

What exactly is pro in a 10 vs 1? Tell us.
    That I win and you lose. Makes my day way easier to my benefits. I get the price, you dont.
    Plus I think you miss out what a PRO Gamer is and just normal players... but, whatever.