Page 1 of 31
... LastLast

Mafia Scum 1: Rise of the Mob (Town Victory)

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST You can feel free to watch!

General

Once you are dead, do not post at all in the thread. Not even a "bah" post. Likewise, do not communicate with anybody still in the game once you're dead.
    Editing of posts is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.

You may lie, quote, misquote, and claim anything you like to the other players.

Night phase

The Mafia goons can discuss amongst themselves and decide who will get killed overnight; since they have perfect knowledge of who is mafia, you can assume that this is always a Townie.

The Town Cop investigate one player per night, and will find out if they are mafia or non-mafia.

No other players are allowed to discuss anything on the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!).

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked except the voting record and what people have said earlier in the game. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.

To vote for someone, put something like "VOTE: Kumduh" on a line by itself to vote to lynch me.
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE" on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use "UNVOTE VOTE: OtherGuy" to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch OtherGuy.
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh

Vote 1.1
    Vote 1.2
    Vote 1.3
    Vote 1.4
    Vote 1.5
    End of day 1

Vote 2.1
    Vote 2.2
    End of day 2

Vote 3.1
    Vote 3.2
    Vote 3.3
    End of day 3

Final Night

Living Players

Albasaurus - Vanilla Townie
    Genganger - Vanilla Townie

Dead players

Mynameisjona - Vanilla Townie, day 1
    Hypermode - Vanilla Townie, night 1
    Kohtiko - Vanilla Townie, day 2
    Infernae - Vanilla Townie, night 2
    Skelington - Mafia Goon, day 3
    Wasselina - Vanilla Townie, night 3
    Engelen - Mafia Goon, day 4
    Army of Darkness - Mafia Goon, night 4
    Worgenite - Town Cop - night 4

Roles

Townies:
    7 Vanilla Townies
    1 town cop

Mafia:
    3 mafia goons

Role PMs:

Mafia Goon
    Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partners, [Other Player Names].

Abilities:
    Factional communication: You may talk with your partners here [link deleted].
    Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.

Win condition:
    You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occuring.
    Vanilla Townie
    Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
    Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:
    You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    Town Cop
    Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop.

Abilities:
    Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town/Mafia.
    You know you are guaranteed to be sane.

Win condition:
    You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 04:57 PM ----------

The quiet town of Vanilla has woken up and discovered that the town mayor was murdered in his sleep! Recent rumors that mafia members have infiltrated the town now seem to have merit, and the town meets to attempt to lynch a mafia member.

It is now daytime.
    With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
    The deadline to lynch is by Friday night at 11:00 PM Eastern.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-01-06 at 09:41 PM.

So it begins

Prepare yourselves. Skelington is a pro.

Deleted
    For the votes, is it that we can cast a vote once per day up until Friday? Or that from now until Friday will count as 1 game day?

Also, hai guyz

Deleted
    When da moon hits your eye like a bigge pizza pie that's amore!

When that time comes then whoever has the most votes will be lynched. If, however, someone collects 6 votes, they will be lynched and the time goes to night. Votes can be changed at any time

Hai people.
    I can't subscribe to the thread for some reason. Silly phone.

You can vote and change your votes as often as you like, as long as you use the commands listed in the OP. Friday is just the deadline to reach a lynching consensus. If enough votes aren't obtained to lynch someone by that time I'll announce a no-lynch and move directly to night.

Also! Once enough votes are cast to lynch someone, that person is immediately lynched from that point, their role is revealed, and we move straight to night. Odds are good I might not be around when that vote is cast, so even if people change their mind after that vote, everything after it is null.

Example: PersonA receives 6 votes for lynch.
    The moderator is not around.
    Someone thinks voting PersonA is a bad choice and says UNVOTE: PersonA.

Too bad, PersonA still gets lynched, because the final vote needed already occurred. Make sense?

Sounds good

Deleted
    i understands..

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 11:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Did i miss something big, how do you get into the game? o_O Sorry if this is a really dumb question
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST You can feel free to watch!
    There was a sign up thread before this one. teehee
    Last edited by mmocf432157f0e; 2012-01-02 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Used a wrong word like such as post instead of thread. Kohtiko, silly you.

Deleted
    Did i miss something big, how do you get into the game? o_O Sorry if this is a really dumb question
    There was a sign up thread on Fun Stuff here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...(closed)/page2

Thread where Kumduh people volunteered for the game. He might make additional/larger mafia games if this becomes a hit with the community.

Also hey guys!

Deleted
    You can get in by whispering the mod, also this worgenite seems like a really shady character

Deleted
    Don't call me silly Geng D:<

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    also this worgenite seems like a really shady character
    Have you seen Jona yet? He has mafia written all over him!

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    You can get in by whispering the mod
    Not normally true. You barely scraped in as I was writing things up.

Jona is Unicornman. What hides under the surface?

Hypermode.. there's a mage on my server with that name, can it be...? Naaah.

Deleted
    I find it suspicious that you (Hypermode and Kohtiko) are throwing around random allegations. Those who accuse others of things are often the ones who are guilty themselves.
    Words of wisdom ^

Skelington is suspicious of your suspicion... Those in your place are always the guilty ones! In the kitchen! With the rope!

Deleted
    I don't think those words of wisdom will come in handy for this topic. Considering everyone will be making allegations.

/bonk

Deleted
    I see... Well then I will make an allegation:
    Reverend Green in the conservatory with a candlestick!