Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Ya that happens to me in one of the space battles nearly every time. Love logging back in still having finished it with my character standing on top of the miniature ship.
    i log in and get the mission complete thing though xD

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    We have to cripple one of yours to, the fat one thats like an oval shap, but the only thing i cant penetrate is the space bridge, : /
    MOAR MISSILE will do it _+ proton torpedoes

---------- Post added 2012-01-03 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    You need to concentrate more missile shots at it. I was destroying them with grade 3 weaponry I think. If not, then you'll get em at grade 4. I don't think lasers hurt it despite the shield flash.

Reasoning - There are these little things you have to shoot on a level 49 mission that cant be hurt with lasers and they are shielded just the same.
    seulacami listening station take abotu 30 missile to be destroyed

Deleted
    Shooting Proton Torpedoes at Capital Ship Command Towers and Space Station Bottom awards you auto "Destroy Command Center" Bonus.

One Torpedo Always blows the Targeted Area.

lv 50 here. just want to say that it is not the most efficient way to get credits if you only have a limited amount of play time per day.

per se, there are 4 repeatable daily non-group quest on one of the final planets. those 4 quests yield a total of about 50k credits in less than 30 mins time (yes, it is that easy).

---------- Post added 2012-01-03 at 10:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kondik View Post
    Shooting Proton Torpedoes at Capital Ship Command Towers and Space Station Bottom awards you auto "Destroy Command Center" Bonus.

One Torpedo Always blows the Targeted Area.
    The torpedo tube requires lv 50, 30? commendations.

after testing, there is one obj (or 2?) gives an extra commendation for blowing up the command tower, another bonus obj gives about 1k extra credit.

i regret getting the tube immediately after testing -

don't take my word for it, try googling 'proton torpedo tube' and see what other people say...

As already mentioned, they unlock with level. It keeps the old missions interesting as you level up as there are more objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    so I've done the Station twice now and destroyed the underneath communications both times giving 500exp...but both times, it crashes my game O.o
    they fixed it