So i got only 15 days free...

I thought i would get 30 days when i added gametime but i was wrong. I waited because none of my friends wanted to play it and now i have wasted half of the time.. Do you think its possible to call bioware and try get the 15days i didnt get back?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Highly unlikely. The 30 days start from when you activate your account.

You could try to give them a call, but customer support is bogged down like crazy right now with everyone calling over trivial things.

15+ Year Old Account
    No. You put in your code and the game time started. If you buy a loaf of bread and then only eat half of it do you take it back to Walmart and ask a refund? If you knew your friends weren't starting you should have waited to activate your subscription.

I really don't think so, they'd say 'you should have used your key 15 days later' or something like that.

But before you ask in other forums, just call and ask, not gonna hurt you.

Sorry to say, but this is probably the most stupid reason i've seen to get gametime back. lol
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Too bad:/ Well it's just a few days and I might play this for years so it's not a huge loss

---------- Post added 2012-01-03 at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meqq View Post
    Sorry to say, but this is probably the most stupid reason i've seen to get gametime back. lol
    Why is it stupid? all i did was adding my cdkey. I didn't know that the free time would start from that point.

Quote Originally Posted by blupparen View Post
    Why is it stupid? all i did was adding my cdkey. I didn't know that the free time would start from that point.
    It's kind of a common sense thing. The free time starts when you activate your account. What did you think the purpose was behind activating the account?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakala View Post
    not sure if troll??
    It probably is but the truth is he got 30 days free. He choose to NOT play for 15 of those days cause he was waiting one someone else.

I had to work for 4 days last week and couldn't play SWTOR. I don't get to grip about losing 4 days and try to blame it on bioware and request that time back cause I didn't get to play.

You activated your account and the meter started. Pretty simple even for the simple minded.

It's only 15 days, really? It's from date of account activation, I know it was tough to read all of the jargon that comes along with this sort of stuff but come on.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I waited because none of my friends wanted to play it and now i have wasted half of the time.. Do you think its possible to call bioware and try get the 15days i didnt get back?
    Uh, no. the 15 days happened, it's not their fault you didn't play. You're paying for a 30 day block of time, its up to you to play during it. That's like getting a ticket to like six flags, spending all day eating food there and wanting a refund because you didn't ride all the rides you wanted to.

You don't put money in a parking meter before you park at it, do you?
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another case of stupid consumers wanting their money back for some ridiculous reason.

Unless you have worked in some minimum wage customer service job you will never understand the true scope of just how flat out dumb people are.

I bought a loaf of bread 15 days ago for a party today. It's all moldy now. Do you think I can return it to the bakers and get a new loaf of bread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't even been 30 days since the game came out. How are any of your points valid?
    Please explain this.
    As for activating it before the game was released they said specifically that your time wouldn't start until release.
    Please explain how you can be so ridiculously insulting.
    Clearly there is an error on EA / Bioware's part, as it's not this guys fault, and saying otherwise is ignorant to the extreme.

Edit: I completely misread his post. My apologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think its possible to call bioware and try get the 15days i didnt get back?

There are so many people who literally come up with the most asinine reasons to get refunds its practically a occupation.... I say its worth a shot, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought i would get 30 days when i added gametime but i was wrong. I waited because none of my friends wanted to play it and now i have wasted half of the time.. Do you think its possible to call bioware and try get the 15days i didnt get back?
    You made my day, thank you!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    Yet another case of stupid consumers wanting their money back for some ridiculous reason.

Unless you have worked in some minimum wage customer service job you will never understand the true scope of just how flat out dumb people are.
    I've never worked in a minimum wage customer service job. I do however work IT Support and there are some *really* stupid people out there.

Quote Originally Posted by stuck4cash View Post
    I've never worked in a minimum wage customer service job. I do however work IT Support and there are some *really* stupid people out there.
    Ditto - I work in Software Support. This is the kind of facepalm question I get asked multiple times on a daily basis it's almost seems normal to expect them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.