Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    I have never done a flash point, not my sort of thing. Is it possible to solo low level ones for LS points?
    You can easily solo Black Talon/Essles at 50. Its the first instance in the game, designed for 2 level 10-15 players. You can run past virtually all the trash two shot the bosses and collect 200 light/dark side points per run. Whole thing takes about 10 minutes. I've groun from dark side 4 up to light side one just by doing black talon (got sick and tired of the red and yellow glosticks)

15+ Year Old Account
    This is good news. I'm far from anywhere, but with both my darkside Sith Marauder and lightside Sith Sorcerer, I did make a few errors back at the starting area - before I discovered you could turn on the icons for your weighted conversation choices. Being able to scratch the wrong side's points once I get to the fifth rank will make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    You can solo the lv10 flashpoint, it is designed for 2 players with their companions. It has a light/dark side choice around the middle that awards 100 points, once you pick it, you can leave the instance, wait 30 minutes and reset it.

dont know if you know this or not ... but you dont get the LS/DS and Companion Affection until you either turn in the quest if your doing one or once you finish the flashpoint in its entirety ...
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar