How to make golds with no professions?

Don't flame, i know the best way to make gold is with professions. I already have a good amount of gold imho (over 100k) but it still makes me wonder...

out of my 10 lvl 85 characters on my main realm, 9 are alliance, 1 is horde. Among all my alliance toon i got each professions maxed at least once, but on horde, none... yet

My only horde toon is a DK.

So as i started at lvl 55, i didn't felt like leveling professions. Now don't get me wrong, i'll level some professions someday, probably JC/enchanting or JC/alchemy so i can do the ore shuffle on horde side too.

Yes, the fastest way to get money on my horde DK would be to transfer some gold to myself via the neutral AH ....but i do get a 15% cut

But it makes me wonder, is there a good way to make money without proffessions?

What works the fastest for you? gives the most profits?

10+ Year Old Account
    When I started my lone horde I was broke as shit too, and seeing how my server's economy is pretty fucked up (20g for a stack of wool lol), I kept collecting cloth thru all the randoms and questing, and before I realized, I had a nice amount of gold to feel comfortable at low lvl. Depending on your server's economy, ofc, cloth can make u some nice gold.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

I was also going to suggest hoarding cloth while levelling.

Also, random items.. On my low level hunter I'm always putting up the cloth, ore and herbs. The ore & herbs don't always sell, but surprisingly, the random little greens (Moss Agate, Aquamarine, etc) nearly always do, and because not many people are doing the low level content, they're usually selling for a pretty surprising profit.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Deleted
    instead of moving gold, try moving mats which are more expensive on horde side through neutral AH. but beware of bots!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSheep View Post
    Don't flame, i know the best way to make gold is with professions. I already have a good amount of gold imho (over 100k) but it still makes me wonder...

out of my 10 lvl 85 characters on my main realm, 9 are alliance, 1 is horde. Among all my alliance toon i got each professions maxed at least once, but on horde, none... yet

My only horde toon is a DK.

So as i started at lvl 55, i didn't felt like leveling professions. Now don't get me wrong, i'll level some professions someday, probably JC/enchanting or JC/alchemy so i can do the ore shuffle on horde side too.

Yes, the fastest way to get money on my horde DK would be to transfer some gold to myself via the neutral AH ....but i do get a 15% cut

But it makes me wonder, is there a good way to make money without proffessions?

What works the fastest for you? gives the most profits?
    If you have a level 85 character, go solo some Heroic level 80 dungeons. Most trash drops around 1g in currency alone, and you can sell the greens you drop for 3x the price generally on the AH. Also, the heroic Wrath dungeons often drop dungeon-specific blue loot (Prison Manifest and Shackles from Violet Hold, for example) that sells for a bit more. Vendoring the blues/epics that drop off bosses can net anywhere from 8-20g, and that frozen orb can also go for about 30g on the AH (depending on server/demand).

Lets also not forget that frostweave is rarely farmed anymore, so that sells for a decent price too. :P

Also... it's just damn fun to farm those dungeons solo! =D

Buy "horde only" cooking recipes/pets from vendors and put them up on neutral auction house. Achievement completionists will pay a good amount of gold for the recipes/pets that aren't attainable from their side.