Belsavis transporters

So I have reached belsavis and i was wondering how am i suppose to use the rataka transporter ? i have found 3 so far and all of them tells me that i do not know any point link with that location ?

I had no problem with them, although there was a quest to find them that I took before I tried to use them. Maybe you have to complete the quest and turn it in before you 'figure it out' in game, so to speak?

You have to discover the ones linked to eachother. For example, there is one close to the space transport, but that one only works if you've discovered the one close to the bonus area.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I had no problem with them, although there was a quest to find them that I took before I tried to use them. Maybe you have to complete the quest and turn it in before you 'figure it out' in game, so to speak?
    Do you remember where you got it ?

Because I have already found 2 that are link between each other and they don't work

edit : I'm on the empire side
    Last edited by MonsterSword; 2012-01-04 at 06:53 AM.

Nope, sorry. I am empire as well. It was maybe the third quest hub in Bels?

I'm not 100% sure, but when I went through Belsavius, there were some transporter that connected to others like flight paths, and others that just seemed to not do anything at all.

***************************************SPOILER******************************************** ****************************************************************************************** ****************************************************************************************** *****************************************************************************************
    Later, when I hit lvl 50, I was asked to return to Belsavius where it continues a small quest chain using these transporters to unlock the level 50 dailies. When I returned, it seemed like I had more locations to transport to from the base camp. Again, I might be wrong, they might just all link up to begin with, but that's my theory for now.

Thanks for your help guys, so you can discover those FP before being able to use them

Here is a link to the republic quest : http://www.torhead.com/mission/7hmVaGO#areas

Here is a link to the empire quest : http://www.torhead.com/mission/d2hwwNK