Deleted

Best exploration game - datacron video inside

Datacron locations video, the exploration in SWTOR is just fantastic, and you find useful things! Will have to get started on hunting down these datacrons when I get home. Just wanted to share this for any other budding world explorers out there.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG!! i have been waiting for one of these video's! i know what im doin when servers go back up!! datacron hunting woop woop!! ty for this!!

Deleted
    Here is the one for Nar Shaddaa, there are more videos but I bet there are also datacrons no one has found yet.

Given how well hidden they are and the convoluted routes we have to take to find them, I bet there are many many more in as yet undisclosed locations off the beaten path, or down a cave somewhere on a huge planet.

Deleted
    Stupid question: What are these datacrons for?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Here is the one for Nar Shaddaa, there are more videos but I bet there are also datacrons no one has found yet.
    You must be kidding, right? There may be a few datacrons in remote high level areas that have been missed, but even that is unlikely.
    There have been (mostly) complete datacron lists out there even before the official launch.

Generally speaking, once I've seen one I can get it. The only one I've had to resort to finding the way up to currently has been the Republic Taris Datacron near the orange liquid area, not far from where you have to set off bombs to attract some elites. I only struggled to find that because I spent 20 minutes jumping on the wrong ledge to get there, turned out it wasn't that far away, but on the other side of a wall-like bit of scenery.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    thanx Xarim. now my hole day is full of Swtor things to do, but i wouldn't have any other way. keep this video's coming.

Deleted
    Some of the challenges they put in to get the Datacrons were amazingly well done. The one for the Imperial Fleet:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luganoft View Post
    Stupid question: What are these datacrons for?
    They give you more stats. Nothing gamebreakingly big, but if you get them all, it all adds up quite nicely.

2:30 @ first movie, 1337 fall dmg

I must go get all those datacons when the servers go online again!! Cheers for the movies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Some of the challenges they put in to get the Datacrons were amazingly well done. The one for the Imperial Fleet:

That is AMAZING.

It is like a 4+ player version of Portal, hidden inside SWTOR.

I will make a group to do this, just amazing.

loved the +10 all stats datacron, was nice an unique

im currently after the Blue shards to make my trinket for my Bounty hunter, ive got one from Hutta and Tatooine Baloon ride, on the guide im following it says there one on Tyhon (possible spelling mistake) but ive got no idea how to get there, as i need x3 blue matrix shards to build the trinket.

if anyone can tell me a work around to get it, ill be forever greatful currently running around with green trinkets -_- what i forget to use half the time.

thanks in advance