What class is in high demand for end raiding?

Was just wondering what classes are in high demand right now for end game raiding?

Deleted
    Healer its your best bet.

holy paladin, rogue, mage, resto shaman for last 2 fights

*slaps deviancee about with a wet trout*

Wakeeeeee up!!!

I've done it too though, gotten a bit confused on which part of the forum Im on... LOL

And would agree with Sherkkan, healer is a a good'un!

From personal experience, DPS is actually the role that is in highest demand, at least at the moment, on my server. A number of encounters have such tight enrage timers, that you can only afford to bring a single tank and healer, which leaves 6 spots for DPS.

Also from personal experience, the healing raid frames provided by BioWare leave a lot to be desired, and this, personally speaking, has a negative impact on gameplay. That however is my own opinion.

As always, I would encourage you to choose whichever role you enjoy playing the most; as ultimately if you're good at it, and enjoy it, then people will be willing to make a spot for you regardless. Bring the player; not the class.

Unless, of course, you're in a top X guild, in which case you'd better have a hundred raid geared alts, a bucket load of spare time, and upside down knowledge of everything under the sun; because you're going to need it.

Best of luck.
    -Vin-

Deleted
    Mostly up to your server. Check recruitement messages on the realm forum. Other than that, go with a hybrid that can heal and you'll never be far off from a raid spot.

Though i'd say pick what you want to play, or raiding gets boring really fast. Many guilds will care less about the class and more about the player, and you'll be a better player with a class you like.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Miramis View Post
    *slaps deviancee about with a wet trout*

Wakeeeeee up!!!

I've done it too though, gotten a bit confused on which part of the forum Im on... LOL

And would agree with Sherkkan, healer is a a good'un!

Lol sorry, I didn't check the forums ><

what raiding is there now other then "end raiding"?