Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    On topic: There's just no way doing it without interface is possible as demo atleast. How the hell are you supposed to track a dynamic CD? :P

timing dots must be so stressful :P

10+ Year Old Account
    any fight with 1-2 two targets and no complicated timers I think that I could do. On the madness fight I feel that there would be to mucg target changing going on to effectively keep my dots up without clipping or letting them fall off.

/cheers to you for giving it a shot!

Deleted
    seems doable aside from BoD, that 1 min cooldown feels a bit tricky to judge by memory

Deleted
    While I think it would be possible for me to raid without addons and first person PoV, I'd be doing so with very crappy results Not being able to track when things come off cooldown (demon soul, conflagrate, chaos bolt etc.) would just result in a crazy dps loss...

Quote Originally Posted by rethea View Post
    Yes. I really don't get how anyone can argue that it doesn't take longer to move a mouse over a button and click than hit a key...
    OT: I know a lot of people who don't have bars on their ui, which is pretty close to what the video shows. I know where all my keybinds are, but idk, I would still get nervous without them. And I click my pots/healthstones. >.<
    I don't think the speed is an issue so much as the impact it has on your raid awareness. Tracking what's going on in a fight is much more difficult if you have to watch your bars.

Back on topic - I'm pretty sure my dps would collapse to LFR levels if I hid everything. I'd lose track of things about 2 minutes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    I hear this all the time. And its bullshit.
    I dps in a fairly good guild and i have played 3 diffrent dps classes over the years. If my gear is on par with everyone else im always among the topp dps. I have run lots of pugs and recently alot of LFR and im always topp 5 dps.

Im a clicker, with the logic that clicking sucks this much as most people say i would be the best dps in the world if i dident click. And i have a very hard time seeing im that much better then the people in my guild, pugs and LFR.
    You won't be the best dps in the world, but you could probably perform a lot better in pve and pvp if you don't click.
    It is easier for clickers to get away with pve than pvp though, as there are often far less buttons to be pushing in pve. You can also get away with keyboard turning in pve, still doesn't mean you should do it though.