Deleted

PvP Armour Question

Hey guys

I just hit 50 on my Powertech

I wanted to know how i get the cool looking armours, i dont do flash points so only really have pvp to get them (thats all i would want them for anyway) so i wanted to know how i earn points for the lvl 50 gear? is it just standard commendations like the other gear or are there specific things to be doing?

Cheers for any help theres so many tokens i am a bit lost !

Deleted
    You earn points by completing the weeklies/dailies pvp quests and warzones, when you complete the dailies/weeklies you will get an epic satchel as a reward which will give you around 5k credits with 4 centurion commendations or a "token" to buy a pvp item from the vendors in the combat district on the imperial fleet.

You get warzone commendations by completing wz's and try to get as many medals as you can since you gain more commendations/valor per medal, with 30 warzone commendations you can buy 10 mercenary tokens, you will need 200 merc tokens and 200 warzone tokens to buy a satchel that will contain either 3 centurion commendations or an artifact token.

You can use the centurion tokens you get to buy artifact pvp gear but it takes a long time to get enough to buy an item.

It's a real grind right now and gearing up is base on luck and i would recoomend you skip buying the blue pvp set since it is a waste.

EDit: computers going haywire a lot of mistakes, sorry:P
    Last edited by mmoc474cf509db; 2012-01-04 at 09:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgo View Post
    You earn points by completing the weeklies/dailies pvp quests and warzones, when you complete the dailies/weeklies you will get an epic satchel as a reward which will give you around 5k credits with 4 centurion commendations or a "token" to buy a pvp item from the vendors in the combat district on the imperial fleet.

You get warzone commendations by completing wz's and try to get as many medals as you can since you gain more commendations/valor per medal, with 30 warzone commendations you can buy 10 mercenary tokens, you will need 200 merc tokens and 200 warzone tokens to buy a satchel that will contain either 4 centurion commendations or an artifact token.

You can use the centurion tokens you get to buy artifact pvp gear but it takes a long time to get enough to buy an item.

It's a real grind right now and gearing up is base on luck and i would recoomend you skip by the blue pvp set since it is a waste.

EDit: computers going haywire a lot of mistakes, sorry:P
    wow thats a lot to get my head around, where are the dailies? i have a few ilum daily commendations but nothing else except regular commendations...

Just finding it hard to work out what to grind for good gear

It's 3 Centurion tokens per bag, not 4. If you receive a champion token in a bag, you only get 1 commendation with it.

Deleted
    You can get the weekies and dailies from the combat section of the imperial fleet.

One weekly will tell you to go Ilum and help the war efforts, so you go to Ilum and help capture the control points until you have captured enough to complete the quest.

The 2nd weekly will tell you to win 9 warzones.

One daily will tell you to help in Ilum and the other will tell you to win 3 warzones.

Start farming these and you will get satchels containing centurions commendations to buy gear or you may get lucky and get a piece of gear in the satchel

Sorry i have not explained it well. Gearing up in this game takes a long time so you won't find a really fast way to do it

Deleted
    You can get the weekies and dailies from the combat section of the imperial fleet.

One weekly will tell you to go Ilum and help the war efforts, so you go to Ilum and help capture the control points until you have captured enough to complete the quest.

The 2nd weekly will tell you to win 9 warzones.

One daily will tell you to help in Ilum and the other will tell you to win 3 warzones.

Start farming these and you will get satchels containing centurions commendations to buy gear or you may get lucky and get a piece of gear in the satchel

Sorry i have not explained it well. Gearing up in this game takes a long time so you won't find a really fast way to do it
    right so grab every daily quest on the imp fleet combat area go to ilum and do WZs at the same time, get bags, open bags for tokens and save them up or get a piece of gear in the bag?

Deleted
    right so grab every daily quest on the imp fleet combat area go to ilum and do WZs at the same time, get bags, open bags for tokens and save them up or get a piece of gear in the bag
    Yep, You can also buy the bags using 200 warzone commendations and 200 mercenary commendations, the vendor will be right by the daily terminal.

When you do warzones try to get as many medals as you can since it will speed up the gearing, it takes around 2 hours or more to buy a bag.

Deleted
    Yep, You can also buy the bags using 200 warzone commendations and 200 mercenary commendations, the vendor will be right by the daily terminal.

When you do warzones try to get as many medals as you can since it will speed up the gearing, it takes around 2 hours or more to buy a bag.
    yea i normally pick up 7 medals a game and get a few mvp votes since im a tank BH guard gets me so many medals. Is it just pvp quests from the terminal? or are the otheres around

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 10:21 PM ----------

also i wanted to know, where on ilum is the pvp quest area??