Poll: How Often are you useing yoru crafted items(biochem does not count)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How usable is your craft to you (spef. Armor/Arms)

Ok so I have been lvling Armortech since start of EA and I am at round 220 atm

I have YET to use ANY of the craftables that I have made so far and am wondering to all you crafters of Armor and Arms. HOW OFTEN have you used gear that you have crafted. I suppose Synths should be included as well. most gear we get are from FPs and item vendors least I havent yet.

Biochems do not count since they have a craft that is 100% usable lol (even comes with reusable items to boot)

would make a poll but do not know how lol

Generally speaking, my skills are behind what my level is, only Slicing's capped mostly for money so I just RE everything for more mats to craft with.

I am Armtech on my commando and I didn't use much that I made until around level 35 or so (and even then was using a lvl 33 blue I learned). However now I am making sure to level it up as I level to make the relevant gear to actually use what I can make. Sitting at 270 or so at the moment, was thinking of selling all my unused lower level mats, but will probably just use them to reverse enginner to learn some better lower level stuff to sell on the GTM

10+ Year Old Account
    As an Consular and Artificer, I find crafting incredibly useful to get enhancement, hilt and color crystal mods to upgrade my orange gear. I'm tempted to make my next character go Cybertech so I can get armoring and modification mods to upgrade everything myself. I'd assume Armstech is similar for tech users.

Usually I'll keep making a green I want til I get a blue, then make enough of that to upgrade my gear. I'm sitting about 325 now, and have gear in my crafting lists 5 or more levels above me.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

10+ Year Old Account
    While leveling, every profession is useful for at least some classes.

At 50, Biochem is the only profession that is ever necessary for anything.

Armstech Barrels are worse than daily vendor items.
    Cybertech stuff is worse than daily vendor items.
    Artifice Enhancements and Hilts are worse than daily/vendor stuff.

You get the point. Biochem is the only profession that has stuff that isn't available via dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    As an Consular and Artificer, I find crafting incredibly useful to get enhancement, hilt and color crystal mods to upgrade my orange gear. I'm tempted to make my next character go Cybertech so I can get armoring and modification mods to upgrade everything myself. I'd assume Armstech is similar for tech users.

Usually I'll keep making a green I want til I get a blue, then make enough of that to upgrade my gear. I'm sitting about 325 now, and have gear in my crafting lists 5 or more levels above me.
    yea i have a alt thats cyber for making cyber stuff to use on gear. Ill admit my armortech is behind my lvl as well so ill work on that and see anything comes thats useful.

lol forgot bout artificer i a sure that is VERY useful for sith/jedi and it does make useful crystals for weapons too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    You get the point. Biochem is the only profession that has stuff that isn't available via dailies.
    Do you mean just Implants / medkits/stims?

Well for Cybertech (what I am) I just RE my earrings and get earrings with augments. The equipment RE can sometimes cause different types of buff. So like your defense earring can gain an extra +40 defense rating or a +40 surge rating instead, etc for your RE recipes. So their are some differentiations for it.

The grenades are fun.

There are obviously useful things, and not. Its just going to get outleveled except for some things.