Sith Warrior Light/Dark Path & Jaesa Wilsaam

As many Sith Warriors know, Jaesa Wilsaam is an interesting companion as she is the only companion (known so far) that can either be "light" or "dark" side aligned when you get her. I am curious about one thing. As a Sith Warrior, do *you* have to be the the same alignment as her to make her go to either side? For example, do you have to be a Dark side Sith yourself in order to have an option of turning her to the dark side? Apparently, also vice versa: can you turn her to the light side even if you're a dark side Sith (or do you have to be light side yourself to make her go light)?

Also, how do you like this companion? I've seen a thread in which people talked about their favorite companions, and most people seem to like her as a dark side. What's her light side like? Do you find her boring as a light side companion?

p.s. I would appreciate any experience of turning her to either Dark or Light side, even when you were aligned to the opposite side yourself.

Well, she defaults to the light side, so keeping her there is not difficult for a Dark Side Sith. Turning her Dark as a light side Sith is something I have not tried, but some people say they played strict light side up until that confrontation between Jaesa and her master, when they had to choose dark options to turn her.

I personally turned her Dark since I wanted the romance option with her. Her Dark personality is basically sex-crazed serial killer. Her Light personality from what I have heard is essentially Ms. Goody two-shoes,

Do not have her light side. I turned her dark, but that is because I was dark side myself.

Her Dark Personality is really a sex-crazed serial killer as Angusm said. I like her personality as dark, but as a tank I can't generally take down gold elites without a healer companion so I don't pull her out too often.

10+ Year Old Account
    She can go either aligment, depends on the choice you take at the end of her quest line
    spoilers:
    Tell her to kill her former master to go dark.

She is only romanceable as dark side (and aparently only if you are also dark side). You cannot romance vetter and have sex with jaesa, vette will eventually call you out in a corner and ask you to choose which one you want, and if you try to be with both, vette will break up eitherway.
    So if you are a light side sith warrior, stick to vette as romance option. Anyone confirm to me if you can romance dark jaesa as a light sith.

EDIT
    torhead confirms it:
    Light Sith Warrior + Light Side Jaesa = no romance
    Light Sith Warrior + Dark Side Jaesa = no romance
    Dark Sith Warrior + Light Side Jaesa = no romance
    Dark Sith Warrior + Dark Side Jaesa = romance
    Last edited by shadowkras; 2012-01-05 at 12:00 PM.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    I don't get why she can't be lesbian.

I don't think I can fully corrupt pierce or quinn like I have done with her.

Seems like you have to be male to romance her.
    Its just weird for a dude playing a chicken to romance a dude... Thats why I've not romanced Quinn (plus he is a douche!) Give Lesbian romances - Vette is hawt.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    I don't get why she can't be lesbian.

I don't think I can fully corrupt pierce or quinn like I have done with her.

Seems like you have to be male to romance her.
    Same sex romance will be added, Bioware has said this much. For now the only advice I can give is take her to a cantina, keep feeding her fruity drinks and eventually her bi side will come out, just like in college.

OT, her dark side option is a murderous hellcat, loves to destroy and kill and approves of every evil thing you do. She is the perfect companion for somebody that likes to kill whole rooms of injured civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Draex View Post
    Its just weird for a dude playing a chicken to romance a dude... Thats why I've not romanced Quinn (plus he is a douche!) Give Lesbian romances - Vette is hawt.
    It's not that weird honestly, to be male, play a female and romance a guy. It's weird if you think about as if you yourself in the characters position, yeah. But not that weird if you look at it from your characters or the romance's position.