ranged class for pvp

So In mop im going to make my main a toon that im going to focus on pvp with. The reason for this is Im gonna have a baby so I wont have much time for tanking and raiding and with pvp I can do it in smaller spurts if I want. Im going to go with a ranged class but cant figure out what I want. I have my mage shamy,my priest, and lock and a hunter I guess. I have vial of the sands and a ton of Satchel of Exotic Mysteries to give to this toon. What class of these do you guys think will be the most fun in MOP just for pvp? There will also be the monk and im interested in them for healing but we still dont know much about them. Iv done the past 2 expansions as a dk raiding and pvping and it was fun but for the pvp part of the game I just prefer ranged. Thank you

Deleted
    Well, mages have at most points, are are still, ridiculously imbalanced. For easy faceroll you could go for that..

If not.. Hunters are fun and can kill mages Also, warlocks aren't bad and they can kill mages, too.

.. did I say I hate mages?

Mages will be viable in PVP, they are now and they always have been.
    Locks are extremely fun to play in PVP but there are times where they can be total crap.

Personally my Choise would be a Disc Priest or a Warlock (destro/afflic) for pvp but you have to play all 3 in pvp and see wich ones you like the most.
    I hate huntes and will never play one, im not the FOTM kinda player and will never be like that.

Raid finder will give you instant or nearly instant queue's when you play a healer class so a Disc priest gives +1 here if you want to do that.

If you want to pick a main for panda mayhem my advise would be;
    Play all toons you considering to play for 3-4 days dont log your other toons with the exception of proffesions uses
    Now you should have a great idea of wich one you enjoyed the most.
    I did this a long time ago and while playing 4 chars now i found out that i prefer disc priest healing, warlocks, sub rogues and prot paladins.
    And those 4 chars are the only ones ever seeing the lvl 90 achievement

Well, don't roll a "hybrid" if you have the choice because when Blizz decides at some random point in time that healing (or melee) is now your PvP spec, you're screwed.

Mages have always been overpowered. The obvious choice.
    Warlocks come in second, they have usually been very strong, only sometimes weak.
    Hunters have always been kind of up and down, when they become too strong vs. Mages there's always the Nerf Bat waiting.

If you want to play a hybrid anyway:
    Elemental has strong damage output, but traditionally very weak CC, just take a Mage instead.
    Shadow is like a weaker version of an Affliction Warlock. With some burst.
    Moonkin is pure garbage.

play what you find the most fun. If you're just going into bgs and stuff it won't really matter