Thread: New patch

New patch

Apparently the servers are down to apply a new patch. However I couldn't manage to find out how long it is actually going to take. Does anyone have any info on when they are coming back up?

Deleted
    5pm belgian time

So it's a 6 hour maintenance?

Deleted
    Theres like 15 other threads on this exact topic, it will be no longer than usual I imagine since its not huge fixes

Quote Originally Posted by kojane View Post
    Theres like 15 other threads on this exact topic, it will be no longer than usual I imagine since its not huge fixes
    Looks to me that there is only one thread (which I somehow missed) and nowhere in that thread is a quote on when the servers are coming back up. Besides, define "usual"?

Quote Originally Posted by avarcis View Post
    Looks to me that there is only one thread (which I somehow missed) and nowhere in that thread is a quote on when the servers are coming back up. Besides, define "usual"?
    Well, so far all their little patch downtimes have been 2-4 hours, so that's about what we can expect.

Deleted
    1.0.2b Patch Notes 1/5/2012

General

Fixed an issue that could cause in-game chat channels to stop functioning for some players.

Classes and Combat

Bug Fixes
    Social emotes (like /getdown) can no longer interfere with combat.

Finally chat bug fix .. lets hope they really fixed the problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avarcis View Post
    Who said there was a quote? don't try and argue with silly points, also look harder. You'll find more threads buddy.

And they are up