Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I've given away over a million gold in cash and I've not been banned, how ever I'm pretty certain that my account is being monitored, the game will freeze for a few secs when ever I try and loot any gold from my auctions, which mysteriously didn't happen before I became rich.

You won't get in trouble as long as it isn't you who is buying gold you'll be fine

You should be making them recite Shakespeare plays for their gold.

It's only fair.

Show off thread is show off. OP, if you make as much gold as you do surely you would know the answer.

Blizzard only bans in many cases if its large ammounts of gold (Think 30-100k for starters). They might even have a way to auto-ban fast if much gold is being sent away.

That is also why you shouldent move gold to other alts in 1 big go. Can easly get you temp banned.

Deleted
    Friends don't let friends buy gold.

Or at least they report them for their own good and for the good of the game and it's community

Quote Originally Posted by justdroppingby View Post
    Nothing sad about having a job, maybe you should try it sometime!

A lame excuse for buying gold. I work 50 hours a week, every week, and I still manage to make 1000's. Easy gold making only take minutes. Bad ways of making gold, for the amount of time invested, takes forever (farming, dailies, etc.).

Gold buyers, buy gold either because they want something quick, like a BOE, are lazy, or do not know how to make gold.

All of the above reasons amount to stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    No you won't get punished.
    I do hope your friends get punished, they are the main reason for account thefts and that sorta thing.
    Gold buyers, such sad people.
    People that buy gold are essentially helping hackers, yes, but if you refuse to protect your account via authenticator and then get hacked, it's your fault.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    Or he wants to show off...
    Or this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyrus View Post
    no. my BF gives me gold all the time. i mean a lot of gold.

he has more time to play then i do and he makes waaayyy more gold.

i do make more real money though
    She ain't nothin but a gold-digga

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    No you won't get punished.
    I do hope your friends get punished, they are the main reason for account thefts and that sorta thing.
    Gold buyers, such sad people.
    What does gold buying have to do with account stealing?

And no, gold buyers ain't "sad people". I'd say most likely they are the opposite, since the reason they buy gold is very likely the fact that they dont have enough time to farm it due to having better things to do in their lives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nsupra27 View Post
    People that buy gold are essentially helping hackers, yes, but if you refuse to protect your account via authenticator and then get hacked, it's your fault.
    I would say all JC/Ench/Alchemy shufflers (including myself) are helping the hackers just as much, by buying all their botted ore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    Or he wants to show off...
    prolly this Nah you won´t get punished for this OP unless you send like 40k with mail or something.

I have to say it is incredibly easy to earn money through the AH nowadays so I don´t think the OP bought it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ziconilsson View Post
    I would say all JC/Ench/Alchemy shufflers (including myself) are helping the hackers just as much, by buying all their botted ore.
    It's a neverending, cruel black circle, innit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    It's a neverending, cruel black circle, innit?
    exactly Tha never-ending bot and gold selling circle

Quote Originally Posted by ziconilsson View Post
    I never understood why there is so much hate towards gathering bots. I get why PvP bots are bad, they can ruin the game for a team full of people, but mining bots seem fairly harmless. I would never bot because its not worth losing my account, but I have no moral problem with bots. I dont think enough actual people could farm the amount of ore and herbs needed to keep a medium size server up to date with gems and enchants.

My feeling just got more reinforced this past 10 days when it seems like all the bots on my server have disappeared. There is barely any ore at all most of the time and when there is some, its massively overpriced. So for all the complaining from miners about bots, I dont see them stepping up and farming now.

Anyway sorry for the off topic rant.

Deleted
    if u dont sell it for € or $ or whatever currency u use you can pretty much do whatever u want with your gold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozzna View Post
    if u dont sell it for € or $ or whatever currency u use you can pretty much do whatever u want with your gold
    Yep but I would not recommend mailing huge numbers in game I mean yeah you can do whatever you want but mailing like 50k would raise suspicion regardless. Trading however does not raise any suspicion GG