Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank-you, grandpab.

Can you suggest a place to get some in-depth information on factions and professions? The first page of this post borks my browser :X

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Thank-you, grandpab.

Can you suggest a place to get some in-depth information on factions and professions? The first page of this post borks my browser :X
    There is the GW2 Wiki. The Wiki Profession page, wiki Playable Races, and Main site Professions which has a few videos per profession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyvm, Tithonus. I appreciate the links

WOW Thanks for taking the time and making this post Omlech!!

Now anytime someone talks about Guild Wars 2 and they don't have a freaking clue, I just copy/paste this link to them. They usually don't say anything after that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, is there a release date yet? I think I heard something like 29th of July to be official, but I can’t find ANYTHING about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Hey guys, is there a release date yet? I think I heard something like 29th of July to be official, but I can’t find ANYTHING about it now.
    The 28th of june is the date that Gamestop decided to make up, there is currently no release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless Arenanet announce a release date the rest is made up, place holders, rumours or speculation.. can't stress that enough!

Deleted
    As ANet has twittered there will be at least one month between the announcement of the release date and the actual release date, I'm fairly sure we can label all dates within the next month as lies and slander guesstimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    As ANet has twittered there will be at least one month between the announcement of the release date and the actual release date, I'm fairly sure we can label all dates within the next month as lies and slander guesstimation.
    They've also tweeted that there won't be a month between.. so.. I'd take twitter responses on the subject with a grain of salt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    They've also tweeted that there won't be a month between.. so.. I'd take twitter responses on the subject with a grain of salt.

-imagesnip-
    Hmm, all right. Looks like I'll need to get a bit more updated on the ol' twitter.

Deleted

but at someone else who posted a twitter message who said there will be a month in between you said that twitter is not official enough

He was talking about something more official than twitter, not another twitter response.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    but at someone else who posted a twitter message who said there will be a month in between you said that twitter is not official enough
    You should probably re-read the conversation. Someone asked for something more official than twitter and he posted a twitter response.
    It specifically says there "He was talking about something more official..."
    As in the person asking (Drake) was asking for something other than twitter.

Deleted
    ah

me no speak very well english so I must have misunderstood.

Deleted
    Actually, looking back at the tweet history, going all the way back to the 10th of April, I'm unable to find anything with the exact or even similar wording as the quote ("Yes there will be ^AT").

Two possibilities are all I can think of - either it was misinformation which was understandably removed once it was brought up, or ANet has plans that they're neither confirming or denying... after all, saying "strictly a rumour" doesn't necessarily mean it's false...

*engages tinfoilhat mode*

Le edit:

Nevermind, found it as far back as mid March.

Then I'd be inclined to trust the most recent source of information, which would be the one imaged earlier by Delias.
    Last edited by mmoc10ec13b383; 2012-05-30 at 12:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Rane View Post
    From the bottom of my heart, thank you for posting this information.

I was merely curious about Guild Wars 2 before. This post alone made owning this game a NECESSITY. I am stoked. I think ArenaNet is going to hit a home run with this game.
    No MMORPG has made me get my credit card out
    Last edited by mmoc76237c3918; 2012-06-06 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Rane View Post
    From the bottom of my heart, thank you for posting this information.

I was merely curious about Guild Wars 2 before. This post alone made owning this game a NECESSITY. I am stoked. I think ArenaNet is going to hit a home run with this game.
    I haven't checked the thread in a long while, but you're welcome!

Deleted
    Thanks for all the info, really good read. Can't wait to get started.

Deleted
    How do you sheath your weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    How do you sheath your weapon?
    Go into KeyBindings and set it to a key. There is no default set atm.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

It would be nice if the game was already out...

As for transferring it wasn't free as of Sunday I believe and guesting is not working so I wasn't able to check it out. Sadly!