Poll: Are You also tired of waiting for D3 and lost all interest?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    No, because despite wanting this game since first hearing of its existence I ignored all hype until this month.

I was really tired of this game...until i got beta. OH BOY this game is freaking awesome. I'm hyped as ever.
    To all those tired of waiting: give the game a try once its out. You'll see...you'll see....

I'm not tired of waiting. I would rather Blizzard take their time on development rather than rush something out that they themselves aren't happy with.

10+ Year Old Account
    My interest is just fine, it's merely sleeping until release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly don't give a damn about Diablo 3 anymore D: my interest in it is gone so I am just not going to buy it. I am honestly more interested in torchlight 2 than d3 atm since it doesn't have all the cons that d3 has.

Only game I am really waiting for and wanting now is Starcraft 2 heart of the swarm.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're tired of waiting for a game you've been wanting to play for so long, so you won't by it? The f*ck kinda logic is that? If today, they announced Modern Warfare 4 was set for a release in fall 2013, I'd buy it at release. If it then got delayed until fall 2014, I'd still buy it at release. Why? Because regardless of how long I have to wait for it, I still wanna play it. No increased waiting time is gonna change that...

The more you look forward to something, the less you will think of it once it's there. I remember I looked forward to The Dark Knight (the movie) so much, that once I had seen it, it didn't match my expectations and I actually thought it wasn't that good at all. It wasn't until I rewatched the movie two times before I finally got passed my expectations and realised how good the movie really is. Now I am of course looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises, but I don't spend any time thinking about it.

The movie will come and once it's there, I will love it, because I have zero expectations.

Conclusion: Look forward to the day the game is released, not the game itself.
    Statix will suffice.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    D2 was one of my favorite game a decade ago. Been wait for a long long time for this! Just stop reading about it for a couple weeks. Less than a month to go.

I wouldn't say that my hype and interest in D3 is completely lost. I've just kind of stopped checking updates and playing Beta and reading up on it for the most part. I'm still looking forward to it, and will play it as soon as it releases, just not insanely excited like I was previously. That's not necessarily a bad thing however, as it lowers my expectations to a degree. With slightly lower expectations, I imagine I will actually enjoy the game more than I would have if it were released say 6 months ago when I was expecting it to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I actually like Diablo, so no. I am still very excited.

I never played Diablo. When it released computers weren't particularly in the family budget. So I honestly didn't even know what it was aside from a box with a demon head on the Walmart shelf. My husband on the other hand was quite addicted to it back in the day. He's jealous right now b/c he's the Diablo fanatic, but he's deployed atm and I got beta access to it last week. Honestly until I logged into that beta and started playing around I wasn't remotely interested. I was gonna try it just b/c I am getting it from AP anyway, but I didn't really care. Now though, just the little bit you get to see from the beta, it's a fun game.

I really enjoyed the Demon Hunter. Monk looks like it could get interesting but I only made it to 9 on that one. Witch Doctor was fun, think I was around same level on it. Then they did a character wipe today. So I dunno if I'm gonna start those over again or not. I mean I got my taste of it, character creation was timing out earlier and I didn't really see anything that needed ironing out in the first 13 levels I played. Aside from some server lag here and there which I expect in a beta the game sure looked ready for release to me. Wish we could've went past level 13 though. I don't think that was enough time to really get a feel for the monk in particular.

I'm certainly a bit disappointed.

I dont care one bit about the hype. Diablo 2 was one of my favorite games of all time and for 10 years I have been wanting to play a sequel to it. I have been in the beta played the classes and cant wait for it to go live.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I've only been waiting 5 or 6 months ... so no biggy for me.

Deleted
    It sounds weird to look forward to something so bad that you actually no longer want it. What?

Personally? I can't fucking wait. Played the beta to the bone and it feels like Diablo. 26 days!

---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    After playing the little slice of beta they let you see, this game's going to be crack in pixel form. May 15, here we come.
    I lol'd. Exactly.

A long wait for games is par for the course when it comes to Blizzard. I'm surprised so many people hadn't figured that out and adjusted their hype accordingly.

Yeah buddy! But the thing that turned me off most on it was the requirement of an internet connection. For me personally, the internet isnt available 50% of the time, and the game honestly doesnt require it. There are other ways around detecting hacked items