New Computer with unknown Slow/lag performance

hey.first of all i am gonna try to put as much information about my issue as i can since i have no clue where is the problem wether its hardware or software.I am experiencing some lag issues every time i run many application at the same time ( vent..wow.Utorrent.google Chrome and many more Minimized applications ( NO MSN ) ) the thing is my computer is less then 2 months old..its {{{ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME-Z Republic of Gamers motherboard..ASUS EAH6850 graphic card...Core i5-2500k CPU @ 3.30GHz..8 GB RAM.. 64-bit Windows 7 OS and Sama Ghost Computer case.}}} very freshly new computer which is why i dont understand where this issue coming from .other things i noticed..everytime i refresh on desktop.it goes back to normal for a few secs and then it get slow again which is annoying.i would really love to have explanation of whats happening to my computer

keep in mind that i have installed all the drivers + did computer Registry fix and a Virus Scan..all that didnot work

Quote Originally Posted by hamany View Post
    hey.first of all i am gonna try to put as much information about my issue as i can since i have no clue where is the problem wether its hardware or software.I am experiencing some lag issues every time i run many application at the same time ( vent..wow.Utorrent.google Chrome and many more Minimized applications ( NO MSN ) ) the thing is my computer is less then 2 months old..its {{{ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME-Z Republic of Gamers motherboard..ASUS EAH6850 graphic card...Core i5-2500k CPU @ 3.30GHz..8 GB RAM.. 64-bit Windows 7 OS and Sama Ghost Computer case.}}} very freshly new computer which is why i dont understand where this issue coming from .other things i noticed..everytime i refresh on desktop.it goes back to normal for a few secs and then it get slow again which is annoying.i would really love to have explanation of whats happening to my computer

keep in mind that i have installed all the drivers + did computer Registry fix and a Virus Scan..all that didnot work
    Power supply?

Quote Originally Posted by Demoness View Post
    Power supply?
    got some random one with within the case itself.i dont see any overheating.the temp is between 30 *C at the start and 50s *C
    Last edited by hamany; 2012-01-06 at 04:34 PM.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hamany View Post
    got some random one with within the case itself.i dont see any overheating.the temp is between 30 *C at the start and 50s *C
    What is the wattage?

That very well might be the problem. A PC primarily used for gaming should never use "some random one with the case."

Not sure whats the wattage is.my mistake was actually *listening* to the local PC store guy and not buying any decent PSU.I will get one 650w or 750 PSU tomorrow.Thanks for the help guys.hopefully that will solve the issue