Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    i see that litteraly 60% of the loots are won by the crappy tanks, 2 worst healers, or the dps's doing 15k dps on madness, but never died -_-
    I actually counted gear dropped, who won, and how they did.

fuck me, next time i go lfr i'll start wanding that motherfucker, get my last tier pieces and new trinks and gtfo outa there.
    I'm stealing your avatar.

Deleted
    its rng... go lfr on my hunter i rarely win with good dps. go on my warrior with 2% hit and low dps and rarely win... stop being a whiney lootwhore

Deleted
    Logical half of me does not believe this...

However on last 3 weeks on my DK, only loot I won out of 24 bosses was Morchok that I AFK:ed, otherwise I did all bosses properly with good dps and good tanking.

If this was true my warrior should have won everything. FYI it probably better to practice a new spec prior to hopping in LFR. But bless the other 24 people that carried me. And no I didn't win anything and I don't feel I was entitled to it. LFR is just fun lulz. Who really cares about loots with a new xpac looming?

Deleted
    Great, thanks for rumors of such kind, people will slack even more in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Who really cares about loots with a new xpac looming?
    i lold, this would mean that loot has been irrelevant for the last 6 years, haha.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Okay so undergeared now = bad player?
    Seriously OP and like minded, wtf are you thinking?
    If you aren't in good gear and can pull good dps, then you don't need the gear.

I am not saying it's cool when ppl are in decent gear and pull that, but come the f on.....this is just another clear bit of incite into the average joe's self fooling image that sidesteps common sense and goes straight to the delusion that you are anything but a big fish in a small pond pulling leet omgwtfhax dps on DW in LFR.

Don't be silly, don't hate on fresh to ilvl requirments for DS in LFR, for god sake, it's LFR man, LFR.
    Aren't you elitists ashamed to be seen posting about your adventures in LFR?
    Isn't LFR only for 'bads'?
    (not that I buy into that line of thinking, but you do, don't you elitists?)
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother kept saying this too and I told him to stfu or I would sock him because it's irrational and illogical thinking. But now that people are seeing the same thing... idk... I told him numbers you dealt to a target by smashig your buttons shouldn't reflect on your roll number.

He told my other brother to do nothing on a boss, jsut keep living bomb up. My brother did it and he won nothing. Now he went back and did a little more, kept living bomb up and hard cast pyroblast the whole time and won 2 items from a boss.

Now if this actually were true, don't you people think everyone would be doing this and we would ahve 20 min boss fights because 16 dps have the idea that " NO I WANT LEWT SO I DO BAD "
    Last edited by Spectrez; 2012-01-07 at 09:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, what's more, most of those blow-your-own-trumpet melee DPSers were only at the top because they spammed AoE on Madness, causing bloods to heal up 21 times, causing one of the tanks to die and be combat ressed by one of the not-so-retarded ferals (one who does actually know when it's time to focus single target), before they finally switched to single target so they could shout out how awesome they are at the end when the boss was dead.

The boss dieing is no thanks to them, but they still feel like they've got some right to shout out. It's exactly the same as melee, particularly Warriors, back on Lich King. They'd purposely spam AoE as adds are running in to the tank, then seemingly stop doing it when the adds were actually in position, and then complain it's the tanks fault that the adds are running all over.

They get a polite "piss off" everytime one of these scenarios crops up. We used to have a Warrior. He was tank when i joined the same guild, but switched to DPS after a year or so. When he was a tank, he was fair, and didn't give any shit to anyone except the types i described above. Mere weeks after switching to DPS, he became the worst offender for it and so me and the other existing tanks gave him the highest amount of shit we'd given to anyone, simply for being so ironic in his complaints. Explaining to him that DPS means shit if you died to the adds, or that you should hold off on Whirlwind at least until the adds are being tanked properly rarely did anything.

So, to be honest, being the top DPS'er doesn't always mean a thing. By all means, if you're good, it'll show. But if you're gonna start spouting off about how you're so awesome when in actual fact you're only good at doing exactly what you're not meant to, then you're bad. Just plain bad. In this thread, i guess that logic means that the people lower on the lists who got loot actually are decent players. DPS is only important if you're doing it correctly. If you're cheesing the meters and causing issues for the rest of the group, yeah, you can f*ck right off.

Totally true that top dps doesn't mean that you were the best at your job but seriously, when you have people who were afk the whole encounter only to come back and roll on loot and sometimes even win it.....

Or when you have someone doing less dps than the tank etc. you can't really blame people for getting butthurt imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Gotta love LFR, eh?
    As much as a pineapple stuffed up your as*****..!

Deleted
    gotta have abit of a laugh here . i have done LFR every week so far.
    on my Mage while doing atleast top5 DPS, i have gotten 8 pieces so far.
    on my paladin tank i got 5 pieces while doing like okay i guess ? tank&spank wooho?
    on my DK the first week i got 3 pieces from a single run. (siege of the wyrmrest) now im up to 7 pieces. <-- this ones damage is meh not totally bad as im still in top 10:P

gotttaaaaaaaaaaaaa love it eh?

A friend of mine had been farming illidan for glaives for quite a bit of time. One week we decided to just do everything that you're not supposed to do, especially standing in the fire.

It worked.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, what's more, most of those blow-your-own-trumpet melee DPSers were only at the top because they spammed AoE on Madness, causing bloods to heal up 21 times, causing one of the tanks to die and be combat ressed by one of the not-so-retarded ferals (one who does actually know when it's time to focus single target), before they finally switched to single target so they could shout out how awesome they are at the end when the boss was dead.
    Tbh I haven't seen bloods heal up more than once on LFR Madness and that's probably at most once per fight rather than platform. Unless you lose blue before going to p2, there's literally no reason to go single target them.

I think a better example would be using cooldowns right when aspects cast 'Expose Weakness', artificially increasing your dps but mostly it's useless dps since Cataclysm is still far far away...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Okay so undergeared now = bad player?
    Seriously OP and like minded, wtf are you thinking?
    If you aren't in good gear and can pull good dps, then you don't need the gear.

I am not saying it's cool when ppl are in decent gear and pull that, but come the f on.....this is just another clear bit of incite into the average joe's self fooling image that sidesteps common sense and goes straight to the delusion that you are anything but a big fish in a small pond pulling leet omgwtfhax dps on DW in LFR.

Don't be silly, don't hate on fresh to ilvl requirments for DS in LFR, for god sake, it's LFR man, LFR.
    Aren't you elitists ashamed to be seen posting about your adventures in LFR?
    Isn't LFR only for 'bads'?
    (not that I buy into that line of thinking, but you do, don't you elitists?)
    if you're undergeared you shouldn't be in LFR in the first place, thats what the ilevel restriction is there for and if you abuse it by making pvp gear or high ilevel BoE epics in your bags you don't deserve to get loot because you cheated your way in.

If you're enchanted and gemmed and know how to play at ilevel 372 you can easily pull 25k dps on ultrax and much morn other fights apart from maybe morchok and hagara.

Basically it goes down to equality: why should one guy work his ass off for nothing while another dude who has been picking his nose in the corner the entire fight doing nothing get loot?

Deleted
    First week you could kill Madness in LFR...
    3x Maws drop (healer mace), same paladin won all 3. He then disenchanted the two he wasn't going to use and /danced until he was the last guy left in the raid.

Havn't seen one drop ever since (LFR or normal) >_<

Nah, I kick ass on my pally and I've gotten 3 pieces of loot. But I suck soooo bad on my DK XD Idk why. And he's gotten 0 loot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsalone View Post
    I ran 5 different toons through LFR and is it just me or the more worthless your dps and the crappier you play the better your rolls are ? This is fail !!!
    No, but 2 things, first, the better the dps, the less likely youll need anything. 2. You never see a loot roll, see number 5 on dps win, and then have another thought about it. You remember the baddies winning gear, but you dont remember when good/decend players win gear.

Deleted
    Anyway, isn't it the whole point of LFR ?

You have the wrong attitude.

I accept the fact i'm awesome. Does that make me a better person, or more deserving in a place based on rules where none of this matters? No. RNG is RNG.The 'specials' have the same chance as the people who are compitent. Want to stop the Herpaderps getting loot? Run with your guild and trade tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Standsalone View Post
    I ran 5 different toons through LFR and is it just me or the more worthless your dps and the crappier you play the better your rolls are ? This is fail !!!
    Actually, that is what it seems, for example i went in and blew up the healing charts got 0, high dps 0, next week, coasted thru barely used any mana healing and boom won twice lol