Poll: What are you doing in the meantime?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Word
    Especially in this game with this much customisation, never played a game with this much options to create a char I think (only played GW1 and WoW which had plenty, but not even close to GW2 though).
    Will take hours and hours to create the perfect Asura - Can't be looking bad when you're gonna take over the world, can you?
    Word
    ...been pouring through GW1...not posted much this last week lol
    idd Seems to be a huge variety customisation. Nothing I've seen has as much, but I haven't played a huge number of games.
    Gonna be a hard choice between making them look a bit mean or deceiving ppl with my cuteness...before mind controlling them. I like the whole gizmo, gremlin comparison
    Oh...offtopic...but on that note. I found out that Mogwai means evil spirit in Chinese. Might have to make my name something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    -playing Skyrim
    Yeah I just restarted my Thief based character :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I played about 8 hours and Skyrim doesn't have the same pull that Morrowind did. I dunno, I am just not really into it. I can watch Jesse Cox play it all day, but playing it myself isn't nearly as enjoyable. I really wish they didn't balance the game around having amazing gear and/or having a companion. Companions have god awful AI and are always in the way. And magic is pathetic. Doesn't do nearly the damage as melee so far. That and I am not looking forward to the Alchemy/Smithing/Enchanting grind.

I like some of the story, Mage College is great so far, but the combat is still stiff as hell. It almost feels exactly like Morrowind, which was one of the major drawbacks of the game. I want to like it, I really do, but I can't force myself to even load up the game. I just don't care. =/ I think I have also been spoiled on human interaction. I don't think I can enjoy single player games anymore. They are too lonesome. WHY ISN'T GW2 OUT YET?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    That and I am not looking forward to the Alchemy/Smithing/Enchanting grind.
    The worse part about it is how easy it actually is. 30-40 minutes of making and enchanting Iron Daggers and you've maxed both and have such good armor you could tickle a dragon to death before it killed you . You could make the argument of 'Dont power level them up if you dont want it to be easy' but it's hard to justify crafting on a when-you-happen-upon-the-materials basis considering a few minutes fast travelling yields an infinite amount of materials.

Personally for my next playthrough i'll be completely ignoring crafting and limiting my character to just items I find.

Completely agree with the magic vs melee damage point too, I could use the highest rank missle spells avaliable to me.. or grab an average 2 handed axe and power-swing for 10x the damage each hit . Only thing i've found magic useful for is summons and effects such as ice/slows.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Playing World of Tanks, X3: Terran Conflict, and the occasional bit of RP on WoW.

Waiting so very expectantly for GW2. :<

I found the same think with Oblivion tbh...
    Only thing that made that fun after a while was my personal mission to eradicate vampires from every little cave in the world. Still, the demonic looking armor was nice. And that flaming sword...

I am just surprised how big the Prophecies map is ... thought GW1 was not PvE game so I expected after 3rd-4th mission to see end screen, then I looked on some walkthrough map and saw 20 something missions to finish the campain plus normal quests.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post

Waiting so very expectantly for GW2. :<
    Oh, aren't well all?

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Oh, aren't well all?
    I'm not really waiting for it at the moment, i'm waiting on kingdoms of amalur: reckoning, since that's closer to release than GW2 xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope I don't beat FFXIII-2 too quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by earthshockaz View Post
    i'm not really waiting for it at the moment, i'm waiting on kingdoms of amalur: Reckoning, since that's closer to release than gw2 xd
    betrayal!

I'm preparing my body with 48-60 hour sessions of sitting in the dark without defecating, eating, or drinking.

I have urination covered though.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I'm preparing my body with 48-60 hour sessions of sitting in the dark without defecating, eating, or drinking.

I have urination covered though.
    Lmao tell me about it!

Deleted
    I'm farming mounts in WoW and thinking about starting to do some achies.

Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    I'm farming mounts in WoW and thinking about starting to do some achies.
    Farming mounts was fun when I used to do it. The dailies were a pain though

10+ Year Old Account
    Starcraft 2 and Skyrim. Season 6 of starcraft starts soon and I'm hoping to get into gold.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing GW1 for the first time and loving it (bought all three for $30...woot!)

Genuinely enjoyable game...but I feel like I should just wear a dunce cap while playing since I don't know my ass from my elbow. Got all the way to level 11 just doing quests, enjoying the lore, and exploring before realized that I was skipping over all the story quests. I didn't realize that I had skipped every post-searing story quest...doh....

I'm playing GW1 for the first time and loving it (bought all three for $30...woot!)
    You could of bought all 4 with game stop for 30$ :/
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I got all 4 at walmart for 22$.
    I got all 4 on my wife's credit card

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I got all 4 on my wife's credit card
    Oh gee.... oh gee... oh gee.......

R.I.P squireelbanes sex life.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.