Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    Except Thana, who i had to kill because i hated her.
    Thana is the new Corki (If you played wow and did the Nagrand quests in Outland on Alliance side... you know who I am talking about)

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Thana is the new Corki (If you played wow and did the Nagrand quests in Outland on Alliance side... you know who I am talking about)
    I dunno. I thought Corki was totally stupid and I was tired of rescuing him, but I didn't really hate him. Thana I wanted to strangle to death.

Deleted
    Thats the reward for being the Empire's boy-for-everything really.
    You agents deserve it. Along with the fancy-ass ship.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostprotocol View Post
    my IA is female. I have only seen one flirt option
    Same. 28 thus far.

My operative is a guy, and he's a total slut. No quest goes by without him hitting on an NPC.

Initially it was annoying, but it grows on you. Now I think it's hilarious and awesome. Some of the flirt dialogue is really well done, even if it's cheesy!

15+ Year Old Account
    Given how the Agent story plays out, I say we deserve some extra flirts...and our fancy ass ship
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a bounty hunter wants you, he'll just fire some electrified bolas and get what he wants.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Given how the Agent story plays out, I say we deserve some extra flirts...and our fancy ass-ship
    Gotta love inappropriate use of hyphens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    That made me giggle.

Hahahahahahahaha I love you.

My female IA Op has had two, maybe three non-companion flirt options. She only used one of them, and she took that to it's logical conclusion... since then, I've avoided flirts with her. Makes me curious how different it would be playing a male character, and human to boot (she's Chiss, and the way her race played into a very few quests was satisfying).

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually started a sexcounter after the second time I got to bone a questgiver.

I'm at 8 by now and haven't done anything with Kaliyo yet and still some bonus quests + Taris and Balmorra.

You can also Flirt with Scorpio...but I don't want to know if there's a romance option with...it

What do you mean inappropriate.... That ship gets you tons of ass.

There is a female imperial agent with a James Bond name reference on my server. Just submitted my third ticket on the name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    I actually started a sexcounter after the second time I got to bone a questgiver.

I'm at 8 by now and haven't done anything with Kaliyo yet and still some bonus quests + Taris and Balmorra.

You can also Flirt with Scorpio...but I don't want to know if there's a romance option with...it
    wait you can flirt with a robot?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I've no idea if anything comes of it. Was a short dialogue after I reached ~2k affection.

She said something about an upgrade to her hardware and the Flirt option was something along the lines of "you already have very nice curves".
    It even gives you 102 affection points.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    My female IA Op has had two, maybe three non-companion flirt options. She only used one of them, and she took that to it's logical conclusion... since then, I've avoided flirts with her. Makes me curious how different it would be playing a male character, and human to boot (she's Chiss, and the way her race played into a very few quests was satisfying).
    My agent is Chiss (but male) and I get flirt options for 90% of the females I interact with. Plus I get to make them very uncomfortable when they start spouting that anti-alien rhetoric . Add to that my agent (just hit 41) is Light IV, makes for some interesting choices.

---------- Post added 2012-01-08 at 02:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I will be when I get Scorpio What? You cant be a Robosexual in your world?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the same on the Smuggler side actually. My female Smuggler gets propositioned by all the crime lords in the cantinas all the time.

I always pick Flirt. Male Agents are getting all the chicks, but then again we are pretty freakin awesome.

And seriously, the class story is brilliant. Not a dull moment and never predictable, everytime you think you know whats going on you get served a lovely twist and everything is suddenly diffirent. Every. Damn. Time. Up untill the very end, nothing is what it seems.

If the other class stories are half as good ill be playing a long time, just for those.

Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    I always pick Flirt. Male Agents are getting all the chicks, but then again we are pretty freakin awesome.

And seriously, the class story is brilliant. Not a dull moment and never predictable, everytime you think you know whats going on you get served a lovely twist and everything is suddenly diffirent. Every. Damn. Time. Up untill the very end, nothing is what it seems.

If the other class stories are half as good ill be playing a long time, just for those.
    I haven't met a class story i haven't loved.

Consular, Inquisitor, Smuggler, and Knight so far.

But I think I was just forced to roll an IA. Jason Bourne pwns.

Hmmm brings the question: who would win in a fight: Jason Bourne or James Bond?