Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykaywhy View Post
    That's a great opinion. If you're so "over WoW", why can't you stop talking about it?
    I posted about SWTOR, in the SWTOR forums on MMO champion.

Within minutes, the thread filled with (some very paranoid) WoW players trying to bash SWTOR. Make of that what you will, I will not comment on it further.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Categorically untrue. This is some very paranoid stuff here but I guess WoW players are reduced to this sort of paranoia when they see what is happening.

I used to like WoW but I no longer like it. The attitude of players is disgusting and WoW as a game reinforces negative behaviour in its players. It is not a game I think highly of, and I do not think highly of Activision any more either (they do not deserve the name of Blizzard any more, they are Activision now).

And yes I now absolutely adore SWTOR and am having a great time in the game, as are most of the people who have played SWTOR.

Those are my opinions alone, as a player. Your post is pure paranoia but you clearly feel you must defend WoW in any way you can.

EDIT: The thread was about the guy mentioned in the first post. If you have information that can help him, post in his thread on the SWTOR forums that I linked.
    Just realized you're the OP...Thank's for proving this was a WoW bash thread...Further more I suspect you're the person in question, expect you're flame baiting thread to close

Sad to say..but hes on his own footing here. I want to play SWTOR to, but i'm gona wait, since i'm also on the commitment.
    stinks but, you have done a commitment.

Deleted

Within minutes, the thread filled with (some very paranoid) WoW players trying to bash SWTOR. Make of that what you will, I will not comment on it further.
    Only 1 person bashed SWTOR, you wanted more to fuel WoW v SWTOR BS

An extra $180 a year wouldn't even be half of one of a person's paychecks at full time, minimum wage, and at their net pay mind you.

It scares me that people as inept as the person in this post are actually out participating in the world.

When I was in college making minimum wage, paying rent, etc, I setup this thing called a budget. Interestingly it allowed me to prioritize drinking, gaming, and needs at the beginning of each month. When the money was gone, I just waited until the next month to plan again. Who knew?

You made a topic about a guy who is horribly misinformed as to the nature of an agreement he made with Blizzard. You linked to a topic that an official SW:TOR community manager deemed off topic.

Don't even pretend this is about Star Wars, because even the Star Wars people don't believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Only 1 person bashed SWTOR, you wanted more to fuel WoW v SWTOR BS
    So much win, hat off to you sir. Stop the drama before it begins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Christ, you're acting as if he just got leprosy or something. It's a game, who gives a fuck. (apart from him, obviously.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Mods should really step up and start locking all these stupid threads about the annual pass already. Cant believe the amount of kids that come and complain that they signed a contract and cant just back out of it whenever you feel like. Really, grow up already

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't have to buy all 12 months time at once. You could have kept your original way, ie I do 3 months recurring. Not Blizzard's fault if you chose to give them 12 months worth of dosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    OP is paid by EA to promote their games, and look down upon WoW.
    They didn't need to pay him.

Jedi mind tricks > cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the kid should get a job instead of mooching of his parent's.

This thread should just be closed. This has nothing to do with SW:TOR.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.