Is 3244 haste too much for affli ?

Hey fellow warlocks, title says it all - is 3244 haste too much for affli ? Had few lucky dropps and now i end up being able to get to that number, also i have lfr insignia of the corrupted mind.

Shall i stay with that haste or must i lower it to reasonable caps :?

Wow thats a lot of haste! Elitest jerks says haste > crit > mastery should be true at all ilvl's.

Best bet would be to sim it but more then likely your doing it right, as long as your still gemming and enchanting accordingly to optimize for int
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

I'm not haste gemmed, only where is required yellow socket i have 20 int 20 haste if socket bonus is a benefit. When trinket procs 2573 haste, casts go crazy

I enjoy it but i'm confused if too much is bad :P

Sim it. I wouldn't be shocked if crit or something overtakes haste at 2681.
    Verily, thou shalt rejoice in the house of the tentacle.

Deleted
    Got the Same, but without Hasteproc Trinekt. Still have Rag HC & CoC HC trinkets.
    Sim'ed it and "Crit > Haste" at some Point. So i use 2681 Haste & Reforge "Mastery/Hit/Haste" -> Crit!
    haste: 2681 Hit: 1742 -> everything left to Crit!

Deleted
    I've just simmed your character, and as someone called, crit is higher for you atm.
    I get crit at about 1.2384 rating, and haste at 1.0365, give or take a few from them both. But all in all, you should reforge alot of it to crit
    After I reached the 2589 rating (Or whatever that rating exactly is) crit took over right after. So... It's up to you
    But crit seems to be worth more at this point

yeah that should be it, later after i posted i did some bosses and some casts are below gcd, so i should stick to the cap

Quote Originally Posted by backdraft View Post
    yeah that should be it, later after i posted i did some bosses and some casts are below gcd, so i should stick to the cap
    this is very bad to have :P and yeah , at a certain point haste wont have enough effect anymore , and crit will take over.

Deleted
    More haste = Moar Eradication = More Haste = Moar Eradication.

The only time haste is bad is when your spells start to go under the gcd cap. which won't happen unless your under heroism.

its near impossible to get shadowbolt under 1sec cast time, even with heroism and eradication. i am currently sitting on 3600 haste, im pushing for the 3950 or whatever is needed for the next corruption tick and my shadowbolt is only 1.2secs with both them. i simmed my toon, and haste even with the amount that i had came back with haste best stat other then int.

and what kind of dps are you getting :? compared to your raid ?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a very good chance that while crit may sim with a higher stat weight, if you drop haste for crit you will lose dps.

I was hovering around that haste level in firelands and at around 3200 haste I was starting to get crit as higher stat weight, but dropping any amount of haste for crit simmed to be a dps loss. You have to remember that the stat weights are calculated by what happens if you add 300 of a stat, and not take 300 away, also the stat weights for haste can be very volatile changing rapidly at different haste points.

imo the more haste the better, but in case BL is popped, eradication is up and haste trinket procced it will be .. either something beautiful.. or a dps loos due gcds ;p

More haste is better, but I would be concerned that you have made incorrect gear choices (holding on to lower tier haste slots etc) to reach that value.

It wouldn't swing you that far, but you are only taking bonuses where you gain 20int per non-red gem?