Demo Pets: Blackhorn P2

So I've been giving it a little bit of thought and I'm not really sure what would be best.

Would it be better to hard-cast an imp as Blackhorn/Goriona fly into range and have it DPS Goriona, then soulburn a felhunter after she flies away?
    Or would it be better to keep the felhunter out and on Blackhorn the whole time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Curious as well, but as of right now I just keep my felhunter out and have him on Blackhorn. Not a great lock however, so yeah, just my input :P

Well, I guarantee the highest overall damage is to do felhunter on Blackhorn. That said, if you're having trouble with Goriona killing you before she flies away or lands respectively, the extra damage from imp on her may tip the scales.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

10+ Year Old Account
    This may sound incredibly rude, but if your guild is having problems downing warmaster normal, you have bigger concerns than what pet you're using for 2nd phase Because then it probably narrows down to 50 more essential things people are doing wrong.

And if you're already able to kill him, no need to sacrifice your damage, the imp really sucks for demo

10+ Year Old Account
    Spec Affliction and use the Succubus for that encounter.

Demo is really not the best spec there by a long way, but if you feel you have to (no, I don't feel the 10% SP buff compensates you or your RL may disagree), you should be using the Shadow Bolt build and glyphing and using Succubus in favour of Corruption glyph. Imp is bad for Demo, but either ranged pet requires Glyphing to be viable.