Heirloom Enchants

I know a lot of you probably already know about this but its still a very decent way to make money

http://wow-codex.blogspot.com/2012/0...nchanting.html

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I sell 4 to 6 +15 agi weapon enchants a week. I have 3 transmute masters and do daily a transmute essence of water to air. Basic cost on average I'd about 60-80g sells for 700ish per scroll. +22 int also sells well and again the mark up is similar.

In 1 or 2 months the demand for these enchants will rise abit, it might be good to get the right recipes now if you dont have them.
    When most guilds have DW normal down and some more Guilds will have HC dw on farm or best in slot gear they will level alts again.
    LFR makes it great to quickly gear them before next patch.

The blog post says the first enchant is available from a vendor in Everlook. According to comments at wowhead this recipe is no longer available from that vendor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    The blog post says the first enchant is available from a vendor in Everlook. According to comments at wowhead this recipe is no longer available from that vendor.
    It is still available. I purchased this recipe no more than 3 days ago. It's still limited supply so you might have to wait for it to respawn but it's totally acquirable.

Deleted
    I sell these for any-where from 100 to 200 gold each. The older spell-power (Gloves/Weapon) also sell very well, though I haven't bothered with them for a while.