Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    '' He was so powerful''
    '' His aprentice killed him while he was sleeping''
    Not so impressive
    Being so powerful, Sidious probably knew he didn't stand much chance in a fair fight for many many years, and so instead of waiting to grow his power and his master to become weak he obviously just took the cowards way out and killed him in his sleep.

Which is stupid really, because plagueis probably had far more to teach him. But ah well, what can you do?

amazon.com/Star-Wars-Plagueis-James-Luceno/dp/034551128X <----Upcoming novel

U will face the Light Side and will fall like all your followers did
    And i can see the future, u will fall beneeath the Skywalkers...XD

---------- Post added 2012-01-08 at 09:21 AM ----------

U missed what i meant
    1 sith lord so powerful.....that die in his sleep?
    MADNESS!!!

Deleted
    Plagueis' experiments in creating life may have succeeded. It was speculated that Plagueis initiated his plans before dying,[5] and according to the Sith Lords, it was Plagueis who influenced the midi-chlorians to conceive Anakin Skywalker.
    So wheres the proof on that wiki? can't find it.

Deleted
    and according to the Sith Lords, it was Plagueis who influenced the midi-chlorians to conceive Anakin Skywalker.

This part of the sentence, has another source as the one with the word speculated, that tells us, that this part of the sentence true is, "according to the Sith Lords". Which is just another style of not directly stating the obvious.

Deleted
    That's no proof.. If i state here that anakin was concieved by han solo doesn't make it true..

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting read.

I find this Star Wars lore arguing pointless, if Lucas didn't write it and it wasn't in the movies then why should it matter. You people talk about it as if it was real history. Unless you didn't notice, it is fiction that is being written by someone (not George) almost a decade after the last movie.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

The scrip of Episode III originally had a bit where Sidious would've told Anakin that he was his father. But apparently it was SO retarded that even Lucas was able to see it and was scrapped.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Listen it's all fiction - anything you say is real cause you made it so in your head...

That things doesn't match at every point is only natural in a fictional universe, so just take it for what it is and believe what you want to believe, that's really the beauty of it :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I find this Star Wars lore arguing pointless, if Lucas didn't write it and it wasn't in the movies then why should it matter. You people talk about it as if it was real history. Unless you didn't notice, it is fiction that is being written by someone (not George) almost a decade after the last movie.
    Do not compute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpton View Post
    Listen it's all fiction - anything you say is real cause you made it so in your head...

That things doesn't match at every point is only natural in a fictional universe, so just take it for what it is and believe what you want to believe, that's really the beauty of it :-D
    Do not compute. Do not compute. Do not compute.
    Last edited by Supermantra; 2012-01-08 at 11:18 AM.

To anyone that wants to dispute the validity of the wiki, or the validity of the novel, please go to a halfway decent Star Wars lore forum and attempt to argue there what you have here. Be warned though, the things said to you there will give you an infraction if said here. So if you have sensitive feelings you may wish to pass on this.

As for me, everything I would have already said has been said. Read the novelization of Revenge of the Sith, and read the Darth Plagueis novel that comes out tomorrow. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will short of George Lucas himself hitting you in the face with both books until you pass out.