Thread: No permission

Deleted

No permission

How do I make myself an admin on a bukkit server I created.

Used google with no clear answers. Infact anything I have tried to do with this game seems overly difficult and internet help is vague :>

Finally was able to get on to ma server and I did not have permission to do ANYTHING

for now I can create / destroy but thats the height of it, any plugins i try to use (essentials / citizen / heroes) tell me I do not have permission. Anyone can tell me what to do, in the simplest way possible to actualy be the admin of my own server? :>

is the server running on your own pc? if it is - using the black console window, type "op name" where name is your minecraft name. this is the easiest way.

also, if you enter the folder that has the server files, open "white-list.txt" and put your mc name on one line.

either way will make you op on the server.
    Last edited by Wozarib; 2012-01-08 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted
    Had text coming up saying 'You are now op!' but still dont have permission to do anything >.<

Must be something to do with me not knowing how to do anything in my permission.yml files.

Ty anyway :>

what plug-ins are you using? and when you say no permission to do anything, what is it that you're expecting to be able to do that's giving you an error? type /plugins in-game to show the list of what's enabled.

Certain plug-ins like Voxelsniper require a name to be added to a list unique to the plugin to allow you to use its features.

Permission.yml shouldn't make any difference so far.

you''l have to give yourself the *.* permission if you want to be able to access everything. However the exact setup of that depends on which permissions plugin you are using.
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon