Thread: Simcraft Help

Simcraft Help

I am demonology.

So I tried doing simcraft in t11 and it was such a pain in the ass. But after seeing how static stat priorities are just not cutting it anymore I have finally started simming again. I do NOT pet swap except for the very beginning I start out with felguard. So regular sim I sim around 41k reaching the corruption tick at like 2k haste and then 44k reforged to full mastery and haste to crit when applicable. Since I don't pet swap I wanted to see how that changed things.

So I removed this line:
    actions+=/summon_felguard,if=cooldown.demon_soul.remains<5&cooldown.metamorphosis.remains<5&!pet.fel guard.active

And got 20k dps.

Any help?

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say it's because you're no longer summoning a pet.

Dunno though

Should I modify it to
    actions+=/summon_felguard,if=!pet.fel guard.active

Deleted
    Try:

actions+=/summon_felguard,if=!in_combat which is what sims use without mwc, so without pet swap. With mwc, I sim less 5.5k dps without pet swap

You want to simulate that you're starting combat with your felguard, so you want to tell SimC that you want felguard out if you're not in combat. What you suggested there would summon a new felguard right after you switch to felhunter.

actions+=/summon_felguard,if=!in_combat

Thanks for the help, kind of depressing that I lose 6k dps by not pet swapping it used to be only 200 or something.