Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    must be america-only thingy, never even heard of it , sry

For the people who don't know, they're an ice cream like product encased in a hardened chocolate shell. There are a million other products almost exactly like them. They all taste the same, and in my opinion that taste isn't bad, but it's not great either.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    For the people who don't know, they're an ice cream like product encased in a hardened chocolate shell. There are a million other products almost exactly like them. They all taste the same, and in my opinion that taste isn't bad, but it's not great either.
    For some reason, Klondike Bars have always tasted better to me than other chocolate covered icecream things like dilly bars from DQ and the likes. I don't know why.

I would murder the whole world and swim through a sea of the fallen's blood for a klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by wowfunny251 View Post
    I would mow down an orphanage with a machine gun and drop a nuclear bomb on L.A City and stab 2000 nuns to death for a klondike bar...Yeah...BEAT THAT!
    I would ask politely for one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is called a 'choc-ice' in the UK. But meh, would rather have a caramel magnum.

aren't they those mint patty ice cream things? They're actually pretty terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    aren't they those mint patty ice cream things? They're actually pretty terrible.
    There might be a mint flavor, but I think the default is vanilla.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted

A user wanted his coment question of the day aired when Ray was just starting. The question was: what would you do for a Klondike bar. He had to dance silly in a costume for Ray to get his question in the show.

Instantly thought of this video.

Kill a man
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion