Curious about instance/raid drops..

i know random is random .. but .. i don't know about swtor random system..

ever since launch .. usually 3/5 boss drops in hardmodes allways bounty hunter loot (heavy aim or pistols). raids .. this past ev i think i made off with 7 items since i was the only bh in the raid. infact 2 ritaki pants dropped (i've got my torian in allmost all tier 1 and 2 raid gear and blizz inherited my level 50 3 socket set.

are republic groups seeing this kind of disparity in drops (commando instead of bh)??
    i kid you not .. my entire guild is bitching about bh loot dropping every boss. and cry on vent like it's a miracle if no bh loot drops off a boss.

maybe this raid lockout will change since we just got a bh healer. but still.. i'm just cuirous if maybe that class's gear is a little heavy on the drop rate.

Deleted
    Trooper loot has dropped from every boss, and I have ended up with 3 sets of tier legs, but there are still better geared people in my raid group, I think our Shadow Tank has been the most lucky (he even looted the mount from Soa), our Smugglers are probably the least geared, but that's because we roll with 3 of them in an 8 man group.

3/5 sounds pretty normal to me though, bosses drop like what, 3-4 pieces of gear each? which more than caters to everyone imo, you probably just notice it more because all the BH loot goes to just you.

Quote Originally Posted by Threadbare View Post
    Trooper loot has dropped from every boss, and I have ended up with 3 sets of tier legs, but there are still better geared people in my raid group, I think our Shadow Tank has been the most lucky (he even looted the mount from Soa), our Smugglers are probably the least geared, but that's because we roll with 3 of them in an 8 man group.

3/5 sounds pretty normal to me though, bosses drop like what, 3-4 pieces of gear each? which more than caters to everyone imo, you probably just notice it more because all the BH loot goes to just you.
    hehe probably true. i still have yet to get mainhand/belt from EV (still runing on t1 belt) and i really need to score the tier 2 mainhand gun. troopers are so lucky they only have to loot 1 weapon.