Deleted

Enchanting, what now?

Hi guys

I have two characters, one has lvl 525 for both mining / JC. Now i have a second character and have leveled enchanting to lvl 300.

Now i am at a loss, its took alot of buying stuff from th AH to level to 300 and was wondering what i can do now to make money from enchanting?

Im new to enchanting so am at a loss as to what to do now.

Hope someone can help

Thanks
    Steve

Aslong as you dont have Tailoring, theres not really a lot you can do. You could try to find cheap greens on ah, but this will take ages. Your best bet is to use JC to make more gold, and stick through with Enchanting til you hit 500, then the money will pour inn if you're shuffling

Deleted
    You've got to spend money to make money! You can either just run dungeons and try and get some greens to de (or do quests), or just buy the mats on the AH. Once your enchanting is high enough to DE the rings/necks you can make from JC, you'll easily make that money back... so my opinion; just buy the mats, get that enchanting up there, then you can start to profit

Deleted
    Thanks guys much appreciated, very good advice. I will max enchanting and see what happens from there.

Thanks
    Steve

Usual moneymakers are high-level enchants. The profit comes from selling scrolls for higher price than mats are worth. Profit depends on overall market state - if there are a few sellers, who don't fuck up prices, Enchanting can become a cash cow.

just go do outlands dungeons, de the itens u get and make encahnts