Anyway to change your Legacy name?

As the title says...

If i had known what it was or that it was going to stick with all my characters I would have picked something much different.

No. However it sticks with all the characters of that server, not the account.

It says right when you create it that it is not changeable, people gotta l2read. However, there was a forum post by a Bioware moderator that said they are looking at making that feature available in the near future. I would not expect that feature to be free though.

Deleted
    Not sure if deleting all your characters will work, but otherwise your only way out is start on a different server. It did say it was permanent though : /

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokestone View Post
    As the title says...

If i had known what it was or that it was going to stick with all my characters I would have picked something much different.
    You are not the unfortunate who seems to think that his chosen Legacy name "Turkeygizz" is an appropriate Legacy name are you, that I have seen on my realm. It's an RP realm I am on too. You really have to wonder at some people.

Deleted
    I have been in contact with the CS several times since I managed to misspell my Legacy name (yes, its my own fault, and I dont blame anyone else than myself).

After several automated responses about no such service I got in contact with a CS GM that explained that they cant help with that, not unless the name violates their name policy. He said that such a feature is high up on their list of improvements. He also told me that deleting that or every character on the server will not help. Legacy is server bound for that account.

You can however choose to not show your legacy name.

Hope this will help other people with legacy name questions.